Summary of bugs I've found so far

Started by Plasmatic, April 10, 2014, 08:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasmatic

I'm been playing the new release for a couple hours now and I've run into a couple of bugs, nothing game breaking, but annoying nonetheless.

1) a Noble decided to join my colony and I let him stay till a slave trader came by, when I noticed it, I instantly arrested him and sold him, unfortunately, he is still in my overview list, and when I click on his name (to locate him) it pans to the jail cell he was last in. Will upload a save when I get home today

2) when colonists hunt the corpse is flagged for non-interaction, meaning you not only have to mark the animal to be hunted, you also have to find the corpse and remove the non-interaction flag after it is dead.

3) not sure if it's a bug, or a balancing thing, when there is a solo visitor from another colony and you arrest them, how does the colony find out? they are just as likely to have been eaten by rabid muffalo as they were to be captured by you no?
I fully understand if there are witnesses, but if the visitor is alone inside your base, how does his own village find out he was captured by you?
At least there should be some delay, like, next time visitors from that village come to your base they notice their buddy with you and may sound the alarm then..

4) Can't grow Agave with hydroponics. or is this intentional?

5) Cooking skill increase extremely slowly, making getting to fine meals a very long process unless you find a colonist with a high cooking skill to start.

6) I understand not allowing players to build near the edges, but 12 tiles seems a bit extreme, also, you should ensure that stram geysers do not spawn in impossible places then. last map I played on had 2 visible steam geysers, both within that no-buildzone.

7) If factions that start friendly or neutral become hostile turrets will not engage them.

Otherwise I love the update, Lots of great changes