Priorities Making Kibble

Started by buzkill, January 02, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzkill

It would be good to be able to priorities making kibble at the butchers table

schizmo

Bill priorities are done from top to bottom, so if you want Kibble to be a higher priority on a table then click the yellow arrow and move it upwards

Primal Lord

Quote from: schizmo on January 02, 2017, 08:15:17 PM
Bill priorities are done from top to bottom, so if you want Kibble to be a higher priority on a table then click the yellow arrow and move it upwards

Unfortunately, ovens take priority over butchering tables no matter what :/

schizmo

Quote from: Primal Lord on January 02, 2017, 08:39:29 PM
Quote from: schizmo on January 02, 2017, 08:15:17 PM

Unfortunately, ovens take priority over butchering tables no matter what :/

That's odd, I never noticed that behavior. I feel like I had a colony go hungry once because my one cook was too interested in making kibble. I haven't paid specific attention to it though

DariusWolfe

*A* solution is to get something like Fluffy's Work Tab, break open the Advanced Mode (A.K.A. Dwarven Therapist mode) and set Butchering to a higher priority than cooking.

I personally like to set my lesser skilled cooks to butcher primarily, and leave my primary cook to do the cooking.

Note: if you use Fluffy's Work Tab, you cannot return to simple mode, and expect the more in-depth priorities to work.