[B18] Set-Up Camp v2.1 - B18 Update

Started by Nandonalt, January 02, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Hi,
i don't think it is either RimRoad or this mod, your screenshot show something about cleaning room.
Maybe you should investigat into a mod about cleaning.

sai05

Quote from: Canute on June 20, 2018, 01:40:59 AM
Hi,
i don't think it is either RimRoad or this mod, your screenshot show something about cleaning room.
Maybe you should investigat into a mod about cleaning.

helo i can provide you another screnshoot like "Cook" craft and etc its just one of screnshot .

Canute

Screenshot don't help much with the search for the error.
You should provide an error log, either press CTRL-F12 (if you use hugslib) or attach the output_log.txt.
But i use Set-Up camp all the time, with different set of mods and never encounter such an error.
So i realy think some other mod cause this.

NathanxS

When forming a caravan from a set up camp, the window of items to take with you stays completely empty (even if you bring food along with you). Though the weight of the items still remains, and the items still do exist and can be brought back to the settlement.
Is this a known bug?

Also if you are on a set up camp, you cannot get any items that you have brought along (unload) on any stockpile or build things. colonists will starve cause they cant eat the food they brought with them aswell

Im using giddy up  for pack animals and riders, does that cause these problems?

MisterLock

Any chance for this to be working with 1.0 Pre-Release?
To each his own.

makute

Hello,

Does someone have a working link to the "Camping Incidents" mod? Only one I can find is the Steam version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837648375

redmanous

Is this version compatible with the unstable 1.0 ? love this mod

Syrchalis

Quote from: redmanous on July 17, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
Is this version compatible with the unstable 1.0 ? love this mod
I tried it a while ago, it's not.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Ruisuki

has anyone experienced pawns disappearing during travel? I just lost 2 of my muffalo(along with their cargo. Its impossible for 4 pawns to equal 287 kgs of weight right? so they must have been with me during travel ) as when I arrived at destination only my colonists remained.

Also an actual colonist of mine in a second colony ended up gone with no notification, dead body or thoughts of him left behind either so wondering if its just because Ive gone on for over a decade in game and that is just a problem with the game itself? 

yehoa

this mod is great
i'm expecting the updata of 1.9 ver
3Q

Syrchalis

For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

yehoa

Quote from: Syrchalis on September 19, 2018, 09:25:57 AM
-> https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43449.0

I updated it over a month ago.

awesome!!thank you very much!!
i can have fun with the arcane mage in "rimworld of magic" mod

DariusWolfe

Syrchalis,

Are you taking over this mod fully? It might be worthwhile to create a new thread, since you have no ability to edit the title/top-level post, and it seems like folks are getting confused by that. Plus, you've been doing a solid lot of work updating this, so while I appreciate the hell out of Nandonalt creating the mods in the first place, I figure it's fair for you to get some credit, too.

Canute

DariusWolfe,
too lazy to use the forum search ?
There is allready a new topic for the B19 version.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43172.0

But it is easier for him to maintain all mod's at one topic, even when we plain user just like 1 topic each mod ! :-)

DariusWolfe

Not lazy at all, but just above there was someone asking for an update that had already happened. When I come back to the forums after a break, I quickly go through and "mark read" all boards that I really don't care about (bugs, stories, off-topic, etc) and then skim through the rest; Doing a quick peek at the linked topic, it hasn't updated in weeks, so that's why I probably missed it. This thread, on the other hand, I see every time I come back, with new comments, both from users and from Syrchalis discussing his updates.

And no, as a rule I like the mods grouped into a single thread; Then I can go looking for mod authors I like and find new stuff; If I'm looking for a specific mod and I don't recall the modder, I am quite capable of using the forum search. It might be a good idea for the mods to move this thread to outdated mods, since Syrchalis now has his own threads; That's one of the folders I tend to mark read.