New Funny / Interesting Events.

Started by Jack_Treehorn, January 19, 2017, 12:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack_Treehorn

Here is a few suggestions for funny/interesting events that could easily be added to the game. Post your own if you think of any good ones.

- Pawn has started bottling her own breast milk
- Had an accident in pants (similar to hide in room)
- Pawn fell in love with Pet Animal. (Pawn spends a lot  of time with the animal)
- Pawn has Hey fever. (Pawn needs to stay indoors)
- Pawn has a Huge Zit (Negative for pawns who see the zit, and goes away in two days)

Keychan

- Pawn pulled a silent but deadly. (Pawns avoid area or room, else mood penalty)
- Pets gain a scratching phase. (Cats, dogs, wargs, wolve, etc. go around scratching furniture.)
- A new pawn has arrived claiming to be an important lord/diplomat and demands you service him for his goodwill. (Basically a single visitor, but arrives in tattered or no clothes and has berries for his packed food. Also may or may not belong to a faction.)  Will prolong his stay if he's happy. "'Lord' Mike, enjoys his stay and insists he stays longer." Nothing happens once he leaves.
- Elephant stampede. A large group of elephants run from one point of the map to another.  Followed by a single rat.

NeverPire

There is already a topic with a lot of proposed new events, if you want to take a look at it.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9755.0
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Lightzy

I was thinking that the idea was to think of funny events that will fit the game, but apparently it's a thread about stupid events that are never meant to go in the game but rather just to make us laugh, like the 'terrible events' thread

fine, here you go then:

Pawns spend the whole day making signs, then holding a protests to bring back Arrested Development

NeverPire

What do you think abouit this one ?
Circus
Why not a good event to change.
A circus comes to your base, you can either let it pass, or pay it to make a representation giving mood bonus to all colonists watching the show.
The circus is composed of five-six pawns, some bears, dromadories, one rhinoceros and other typical circus animals. It builds one tent composed of one wood wall in each corner, one in the center and roof on the designated area.
They have enough food for them and their animals and belong to a already existing foreigner faction (to avoid to let the player pay them then kill them without penalty).
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.