please revert combined room/beauty stats filters.

Started by shhfiftyfive, January 03, 2017, 03:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shhfiftyfive

cheap and easy to (re)implement...

please revert combined room/beauty stats filters.

game used to have 2 separate filters for toggle in the lower right corner. one to show mouseover tooltip on room stats (very handy and worth having enabled permanently). the other to show ugly penalty values on all items in a radius of mouse cursor location (not something you'd want enabled permanently).

now these are combined. and it is absolutely obnoxious. i used to keep the room stats filter on all the time.. others i've spoke to agree. it is a horrible change. please revert it back..

deslona

Yes, please give an option to have it the way it was (pre A16). So players have a choice on how to view environmental beauty settings.

harpo99999

tynan, please revert the room filters to similar to a15, I find the 'method' used in 16 to horrible and practially useless

schizmo

I agree, I keep room stats on all the time but only toggle beauty stats on temporarily. Please change it back

shhfiftyfive

does Tynan ever respond this these kinds of threads?  :'(

Thyme

Even uranium ore is less rare than Tynans replies. He lurks a lot though, it's likely that he's already read this thread (isn't the first request of reverting that).

I second this idea.
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

Lightzy

YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!

One of the most annoying thing in the new build is that rooms aren't displayed anymore unless you turn on the "MANYNUMBERS" button.