We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas.

Started by Eric, January 03, 2017, 11:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giannikampa

there is a chance that at the beginning of an enemy raid they say "what a lovely place, we'll join this colony in mass instead of attacking it", and so it happens.
And as always.. sorry for my bad english

Zimme

Rap Battles. 

The loser catches on fire and burns to death in seconds.  The winner gets a 2,000,000,000,000+ mood boost.

Also lawnmowers

mumblemumble

Allow heavy base music. music causes hearing loss in colonists around it, but provides joy, particularly to chemical interest people.

Music increases chance of nearby machinery breaking down by 50%, due to the heavy vibrations rattling loose nuts and bolts.

also has a chance to make nearby animals go berserk.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: mumblemumble on June 28, 2017, 01:12:53 AM
Allow heavy base music. music causes hearing loss in colonists around it, but provides joy, particularly to chemical interest people.

Music increases chance of nearby machinery breaking down by 50%, due to the heavy vibrations rattling loose nuts and bolts.

also has a chance to make nearby animals go berserk.

And nearby teetollars or colonists above a certain age.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Names are for the Weak

You know the Zzt event, where your batteries short circuit and burn everything? I think that it's too rare. I say that it should happen at least once a day, with no way to disable via scenario editor. Same goes for blight. Actually, now that I mention it, blight should also affect harvested crops, where you lose a majority of your potatoes, rice, etc. after a blight. While we're at it, it should also affect meals with plant matter in them as well. And electronics ought to break down immediately after you replace the components within. You know what, even non-electronic devices ought to break down. Yeah.

carbon

Your version of the blight is for the weak.

A true blight would target humans and make ~80% of your colonists blink out of existence without any warning.

Eric

Necromancers like in DF whom can ressurect fallen raiders and often come with their own zombie armies.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Eric on July 09, 2017, 03:59:41 PM
Necromancers like in DF whom can ressurect fallen raiders every corpse and severed body part on your map and often come with their own zombie armies.

if you say like in DF ..
( and yes I mean the special loot stockpile next to the hospital. )

ARiA1089

──▄▀──────────█──
──▄▀───────────█── Careful Kids, he got raided
─▄▀─█───────────█─
█──▄█────────▄──█─
─▀▀─█──█──█──█▄▀
────█──█──█▀▀
────█──█▄▄█
────█──█
────▀▄▄▀

Cheeseguy

Quote from: O Negative on January 05, 2017, 01:22:06 AM
Add an event in which you've somehow angered Zeus, causing staggered lighting strikes on all of your colonists.
This.... This is gold. please tell us more I like this, ANOTHER!

Lowkey1987

Doors work well. Lets change this!

Sometimes doors can get jammed and stay the way they are!

Want to go back in, because a manhunter pack comes in! Ohh the door didnt close?
Want to go into to the hospitel to help your wounded pawn (which fight off a manhunter pack). Darn, the door jammed!

Make a small notification "Please call the maintenance man".

Vlad0mi3r

Pawns should have the chance to suffer from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) after each fight/raid. No notification is given that the pawn has PTSD until drafted and a weapon is used within 200 tiles of their location.

Results could vary from attacking your other pawns to charging into hand to hand combat with the closest opponent to going to hide in room mental brake.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Lowkey1987

Someone says "We need Bones as material"

We already have corpses. Lets make walls out of them!
After they decay in summer...

Mine them for bones!

Call me Arty

Quote from: Barazen on January 11, 2017, 06:02:24 PM
Insects should have giant "thinking" bugs that spawn when they get a few hives going. These thinking bugs make them actively wage war on your colony.

Dude that's actually kinda awesome.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

SpaceDorf

The Movie Event :

The great Glitterworld Producer Mikael Fjord sets up a movieset on your map to make a blockbuster about 2 Mechanoid Tribes fighting each other on a world populated by humans.