Project Armory Testboard

Started by Evul, April 10, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

The Testboard:
This is the Testboard for Project Armory this topic is used for recruitment of Testers and information and discussion about the current devbuild.

As a tester you are recommended to press on the notify button to get a update from this topic when something happen.

The latest devbuild is sent via PM to your forum account and a notification is also added here.
You are free to talk, write, take screenshots and make videos about the content in the devbuild unless something else is said in the PM.
You are not allowed to distribute the devbuild to others or mirror it.

Tester Recruitment:
To speed up our releases we need testers. In the first build we experienced realy large bugs and balancing issue that also sneaked its way thro to 1.5.

We need some testers to find the errors bugs and issues before we find them in later build so we can focus on bringing a larger armory.

The testers will be granted access to the project armory development build and play test and uses the weapons and helps us balance and find the issues before a release.

Sounds easy enough?
Apply!

Test Team:
hwoo
minami26
Goatlike
Morrigi
JorDash

Former members:
Daryoon
Reaver41
battlethief8
guken9922
Stalker102

Bug and feedback tracker:

Misc:

Forum Banner:

[url=http://goo.gl/umqj5H][img]http://goo.gl/HKSOSr[/img][/url]

hwoo

Im in if you'll have me

Daryoon

guken9922

Evul

That is awesome :)
I will send a PM to you guys when i have a dev build ready.
Currently we are prepping a upcoming release :)

Evul

Devbuild 2.01 is up link sent via PM.

Evul

Devbuild 2.02 is up.
Link sent via PM.

battlethief8

Evul

Stalker102

I'm always up for testing and I love Rimworld. I work on a lot of personal mods also but never see the light of day because never see that they are good enough or someone release something better lol. I use Liquid XML Studio 2014

So if you have a free spot open I'd be more then happy to fill it
Life has many Bridges. Don't burn the ones you crossed

Evul

Stalker102

Life has many Bridges. Don't burn the ones you crossed

Evul

I sent you a PM with the latest build.
If you find any ballanceing issues or bugs pleas let the mantis know :)

Daryoon

Not sure if this is a bug or you just have to restart with the new version, but I was getting an error on loading my previous saved map when I had the earlier 2.01 dev build on it, and the Lupara Sawed off had a white box instead of the gun image when a wandering group spawned with one with the 2.02. The other weapons seem to be ok so far that was the only one.