Project Armory Testboard

Started by Evul, April 10, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

I think it has something to do how file saves is handled.
Cause the Lupara Sawed Off have been altered in the latest build. And when we change the file the save keep the format. Look at the save file and se the linking :)

Changelog: http://dev.coldevil.com/mantis/changelog_page.php

Evul

A new dev build version will be released 22th and as soon as the weapons in the roadmap is added :)
http://dev.coldevil.com/mantis/roadmap_page.php

Evul

Do you think a weapon are overpowered/have a texture that is larger then other, look to out of vanilla or have other texture or balancing issues let us know. :) we whant the mod to fitt vanilla Rimworld as much as possible. :)

Evul

Devbuild 2.03 is up. Link sent via PM.

Psyckosama

Didn't I just send you an M14? :p

Evul

Indeed you did ^^ Did not have time to add it :)

Evul

New version is up!
Sent via PM :)

Evul

Version 2.05 sent via PM
Hopefully this will be the release build. :)

Reaver41

im up for testing too
i tested tropico 5

Evul

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it good!?

And I send the dev build to you :P

Evul

No test version of 2.06 it will be published cause there is not that much to test :)

Evul

Devbuild 2.07 is up. Link and details sent via PM.

Utterbob

Hi Evul,

I'm happy to do some testing, love the variety this mod brings so I'm using it most games anyway.

I would also be interested in running numbers for you, if it's of use. I create pretty complex financial & business models for a living so with Excel and 10 mins, I could probably tell you which weapons aren't balanced before I open the game! Can't really factor in non-quantifiable benefits (e.g. the vanilla T-9's disorientation effect) but since that's only a couple of weapons I think it would still be very informative.

If you think that is something that would be useful to you/the mod let me know!

Evul

Quote from: Utterbob on June 05, 2014, 07:59:55 AM
Hi Evul,

I'm happy to do some testing, love the variety this mod brings so I'm using it most games anyway.

I would also be interested in running numbers for you, if it's of use. I create pretty complex financial & business models for a living so with Excel and 10 mins, I could probably tell you which weapons aren't balanced before I open the game! Can't really factor in non-quantifiable benefits (e.g. the vanilla T-9's disorientation effect) but since that's only a couple of weapons I think it would still be very informative.

If you think that is something that would be useful to you/the mod let me know!

Welcome aboard O.O

It is relay needed cause (i also do finance ^^) But have a hard time managing both developing and balancing 100%. :) So your more then welcome to find out or mayor miss match. i send you the latest build and also our current caliber spread sheet.

Evul

Here is the current caliber spreadsheet

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]