Project Armory Testboard

Started by Evul, April 10, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utterbob

Awesome! :) I don't know why but I enjoy seeing just how much information I can get out of data sets (pretty much why I ended up doing what I do). I'll put a model together over the next day or two and see what relevant comparisons I can come up with! Once I have that changes and additions will be much faster to add.

Evul

Morrigi

Quote from: Evul on June 05, 2014, 09:22:44 AM
Here is the current caliber spreadsheet
If I'm reading this right, 16 gauge shotgun shell appears to do more damage than the 12, but it's actually a smaller cartridge.
Fake edit: Is it possible that the 16 gauge damage value was mixed up with the .50 BMG? That would make a lot more sense.

Evul

Quote from: Morrigi on June 07, 2014, 07:56:49 AM
If I'm reading this right, 16 gauge shotgun shell appears to do more damage than the 12, but it's actually a smaller cartridge.
Fake edit: Is it possible that the 16 gauge damage value was mixed up with the .50 BMG? That would make a lot more sense.

That is not impossible ^^
Compare them to the weapon def and Se if we exedently mixed it. It might also be a miss calculation from our side. That is why we have testers :P

Morrigi

Quote from: Evul on June 07, 2014, 08:11:14 AM

Compare them to the weapon def and Se if we exedently mixed it. It might also be a miss calculation from our side. That is why we have testers :P
I'm not actually a tester, I just read the PDF :P

However, I wouldn't mind being a tester.

Evul

Quote from: Morrigi on June 07, 2014, 08:32:02 AM

Oh you right you are not.. XD
But welcome aboard if you whant :P

Morrigi

Quote from: Evul on June 07, 2014, 08:33:41 AM
Quote from: Morrigi on June 07, 2014, 08:32:02 AM

Oh you right you are not.. XD
But welcome aboard if you whant :P

Sure, why not? I suppose I could help with tweaking the numbers.

Evul

Evul

New test version will be able as soon as the tool is updated :)

Evul

Devbuild 2.08 is up. Link sent via PM.

Let me know if you find anything. I will release this if you don't find anything strange.

Goatlike

Quote from: Evul on June 10, 2014, 03:46:21 PM

Let me know if you find anything. I will release this if you don't find anything strange.

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Item/PAEquipment/GunBarrettM107 in any active mod or in default resources.
MatFrom with null sourceTex
Twice.
And Gun_FAMAS too.

upd: two texture not have. I copy Barrett from 2.07.

Gun_FAMAS named Gun_FAMASG2
Sorry for my English.

Evul

Quote from: Goatlike on June 11, 2014, 04:27:02 AM
Quote from: Evul on June 10, 2014, 03:46:21 PM

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Item/PAEquipment/GunBarrettM107 in any active mod or in default resources.
MatFrom with null sourceTex
Twice.
And Gun_FAMAS too.

upd: two texture not have. I copy Barrett from 2.07.

Gun_FAMAS named Gun_FAMASG2

Thx! They are now fixed!

Evul

How does the grenade launcher work?

JorDash

How the hell did I miss this! Want another tester?

Evul

That is possible. :) Also i am about to make a Com check soon to se how is active and not. Cause we need people that respond. :)