I can't use the comms console

Started by Lucifer, January 03, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

So, i Can't use the comms console, I've researched what i could and people said it was combat realism.
I don't really undrstand this stuff so if someone could help me, These are the error logs.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Building_CommsConsole.GetFloatMenuOptions (Verse.Pawn myPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 opts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours.Detours_FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(More error things i haven't notcied in game that, if someone has time, could try and explain.
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/327140dff6902a6cb2c3e12878fe3bd1)
"There is no such thing as second place, Only first loser."

Thirite

> I've researched what i could and people said it was combat realism.

They were right.

Edit: Also looks like you have EPOE throwing a huge number of errors. And my own Taiga Creatures. Oops

I'll have a closer look when I get home

Lucifer

I updated the mod...Is there anything i can do or do i have to un install?

Thirite

It's the mod author's problem, make sure you report it to them. But yeah, there's nothing you can do other than disable it until it's fixed.

Lucifer

Yeah, But the EPOE things were removed from the mod i belive. I didn't even notice your mod errors, i was wondering why i didn't see any of your animals.

RawCode

custom factions must have "leader", check how vanilla is done and update same manner.

Simulacrum0

adding a leader wont fix a save game.

RawCode

don't play untested broken mods next time.

p.s. you can modify savegame and if savegame can load, just use debug mode to spawn new leader.