[1.0] Less Arbitrary Surgery (2018-10-30)

Started by System.Linq, January 03, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyna Tiona

Quote from: asquirrel on January 05, 2017, 10:04:30 AM
Quote from: Caraise Link on January 05, 2017, 05:55:54 AM
Based on the log, I'd imagine it most likely came from Reuse Pods. Try disabling it and see if the error still occurs.

Hey Caraise!  I tried disabling it but no luck.  But then I discovered I was using an old version of Hugslib and updated it.  After that, the error went away. :)

Cool cool~

System.Linq

Quote from: Caraise Link on January 05, 2017, 04:11:02 AM
So I haven't interacted much with Prude and Lecherous yet, although I'm looking forward to it. Would it be possible to round out the two predominantly negative libido-related traits with a more positive one? Like, a trait called "Pervert" that causes the character to initiate [cough] "lovin' " more often and get a mood bonus in the presence of nude characters they find attractive? (Though I guess that latter might be at the expense of the other character's mood...)

Are you sure you posted this in the right thread?

Zakhad

Kyna Tiona

Quote from: Psychology on January 05, 2017, 11:45:44 AM
Quote from: Caraise Link on January 05, 2017, 04:11:02 AM
So I haven't interacted much with Prude and Lecherous yet, although I'm looking forward to it. Would it be possible to round out the two predominantly negative libido-related traits with a more positive one? Like, a trait called "Pervert" that causes the character to initiate [cough] "lovin' " more often and get a mood bonus in the presence of nude characters they find attractive? (Though I guess that latter might be at the expense of the other character's mood...)

Are you sure you posted this in the right thread?

...No, in fact I am not. Just how tired was I last night?...

System.Linq

Updated to 2017-1-5. Recovered parts on failure now take 10-50% damage. Infections should no longer spawn on bionic limbs and removed body parts should no longer get infected.

System.Linq

System.Linq

Updated to 2017-1-7. There was a nasty bug that prevented you from amputating limbs and other such ingredient-less operations. Fixed now.

Pichu0102

Bug: If you install something like a bionic foot but the leg it was on was destroyed during surgery as a partial fail, the foot remains attached despite there being no leg it is attached to.

System.Linq

System.Linq

Ruptga

This mod isn't working for me, and on load I get these errors.  I installed through Steam and since I'm not sure how it handles prerequisites I tried it with and without hugslib installed, also through steam, and got errors every time.

https://gist.github.com/1aea45462f036de5b812afc1e37f4823

Derp, mod order.  Loading hugslib first helps.

System.Linq

skullywag

Hey Psychology  can you take a look at:

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/67a57e58f5f17328c3b8db9644c0906b

which is from https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29565.0

The detours in your mod are failing to load for some reason. Might not be you as there are other issues in this guys setup.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Pichu0102

Found something amusing: If a patient is wearing high enough armor, some damage from the second attempt or the failure can be blocked by the armor (but not the infection). I'm sure it's a bug, but I like it. It's kinda funny.

Deathawaits4

i get this error on a failed surgery, and it seems that the mod doesnt work then because i just cut off someones head while trying to add a peg foot

Tried to add health diff to missing part BodyPartRecord(LeftFoot parts.Count=5)
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.HediffSet:AddDirect(Hediff, Nullable`1)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:AddHediff(Hediff, BodyPartRecord, Nullable`1)
LessArbitrarySurgery.Detour._Recipe_Surgery:_CheckSurgeryFail(Recipe_Surgery, Pawn, Pawn, List`1, BodyPartRecord)
RimWorld.Recipe_InstallArtificialBodyPart:ApplyOnPawn(Pawn, BodyPartRecord, Pawn, List`1)
RimWorld.Bill_Medical:Notify_IterationCompleted(Pawn, List`1)
Verse.AI.<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey418:<>m__674()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey417:<>m__66F()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()