[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Map Generators - Fertile Plains & Snowy Worlds

Started by ItchyFlea, April 10, 2014, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Quote from: CmdrQuartz on May 27, 2014, 04:43:12 PM
Is it possible to get an OSO to generate stone debris? I like the map but something seems to break that doesn't let the stone debris spawn and I haven't been able to figure it out on my own.
I never noticed that. For some reason, the debris genner is breaking. I'll see what I can do to fix it.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

alonerhapsody

can you make the Valley compatible with Industrial RIM v1.1.2?

spatula

this mod is amaze. what about a coast/valley hybrid? I love having a beach but miss the snugness of the valleys.

hmm... any possibility of a "river/canyon" version with water in the middle and mountains on the side?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: spatula on May 28, 2014, 06:45:18 PM
this mod is amaze. what about a coast/valley hybrid? I love having a beach but miss the snugness of the valleys.
hmm... any possibility of a "river/canyon" version with water in the middle and mountains on the side?
A river canyon type thing is something I've looked into in the past. At the time I wasn't able to find a way to implement it with my limited programming knowledge. It is something I want to do though, so we'll hopefully see something in the future.

Quote from: alonerhapsody on May 28, 2014, 05:56:23 PM
Done.  :)
Download link: Fertile Plains - Valley v1.1 for Industrial RIM v1.1.2

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

alonerhapsody

Quote from: ItchyFlea on May 28, 2014, 10:02:35 PM
Quote from: spatula on May 28, 2014, 06:45:18 PM
A river canyon type thing is something I've looked into in the past. At the time I wasn't able to find a way to implement it with my limited programming knowledge. It is something I want to do though, so we'll hopefully see something in the future.

Quote from: alonerhapsody on May 28, 2014, 05:56:23 PM
Done.  :)
Download link: Fertile Plains - Valley v1.1 for Industrial RIM v1.1.2

you are wonderful.

phantomswords

i was wondering if you could compress the oso south mod in somethin other than 7zip. my computer seems to hate that formate. could you put it in .rar or .zip for me please?

Peyote

Help i got this error when try to start new colony. I used fertile plains with 4F version of game

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Peyote on June 30, 2014, 05:56:03 AM
Help i got this error when try to start new colony. I used fertile plains with 4F version of game
That's because this is for Alpha 3F.

The Alpha 4F version can be found in this thread, here: [MOD] (Alpha 4F) Map Generator Pack v1.1

EDIT: Locking this thread as this is outdated.