Non-lethal weapon

Started by Switter, January 04, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Switter

Anybody can update(old 9a, 15a mods) or create new, stun/taser turret(maybe tesla coil), range or melee shock weapon? Maybe this be poison(sleepy) weapon, darts and air gun? Maybe turret use a sound how weapon. Psyho attack :\
old http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=730560055 (need update, on 16a don't work, error and missing texture)
Just prisoner everyday escape or fight. Need weapon how don't have damage and give effect(or hediff, i don't know) fast break down npc. (how anesthesia in debug menu or broken leg)
Maybe you know completed mod on a16? i will be glad a link

Switter

amodchecker

i can try to make a mod that would do this,  but i won't be able to make high quality textures for it (i lack the art skill), it all depends on how much the XMLs have changed sense A12D
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

Switter

Quote from: amodchecker on January 07, 2017, 01:35:34 PM
i can try to make a mod that would do this,  but i won't be able to make high quality textures for it (i lack the art skill), it all depends on how much the XMLs have changed sense A12D
Texture - is the smallest of the problems) in Google can take pictures, or old mods on the A9, still the authors forgot about them)

amodchecker

you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form