[A16] RimEffect 2.3 - Mass Effect Expansion Packs (17-1-2017)

Started by Helixien, January 04, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helixien

Quote from: Der Failer on January 06, 2017, 10:03:48 AM
To complete the usual and guaranteed to come at some point* questions:
Will there be a CR and/or EPOE patch?
*so why not now? ;)

Yes, there will be. Right now my focus is on getting my Jaffa, Kree! Reborn mod up and running for A16, after that I have to add more backstories for the Asari and then I make an EPOE Patch, for CR it will take longer, since I dont yet know what I need to patch. So if everything goes as planned (it never does however) maybe I can get a patch up this weekend.

Helixien

Quote from: Dryerlint on January 06, 2017, 03:04:32 PM
What new in 2.2?

Not really any new content. Just cleaner, better made than the old one. Far less bugs, works better and thats it. New content will come once carnov has time to make some textures for me again. Until then, I will just mentain the mod. What will come this weekend however is the Weapons and Armors.

Dryerlint

Cool. I have noticed one thing; it seems that people from Asari factions who join your colony are always human.

Helixien

Quote from: Dryerlint on January 06, 2017, 04:07:58 PM
Cool. I have noticed one thing; it seems that people from Asari factions who join your colony are always human.

wait.... what? How, please explain more! HOW are they human?

Dryerlint

It's only when it happens through the wanderer event. If you pluck them off a caravan using Hospitality they stay Asari.

http://i.imgur.com/xADHNAP.gif

abbelsap

Quote from: Helixien on January 06, 2017, 03:28:59 PM
Quote from: Dryerlint on January 06, 2017, 03:04:32 PM
What new in 2.2?

Not really any new content. Just cleaner, better made than the old one. Far less bugs, works better and thats it. New content will come once carnov has time to make some textures for me again. Until then, I will just mentain the mod. What will come this weekend however is the Weapons and Armors.

Nice! Can't wait for the next update

JABBA2000

Do i need to start a new game for this?

Im 2 years in this colony and i want this mod. Is it possible to have it running on an old save?

EDIT: Oh wait look what i found https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=25159.0 Will this work?

abbelsap

Quote from: JABBA2000 on January 08, 2017, 11:59:44 AM
Do i need to start a new game for this?

Im 2 years in this colony and i want this mod. Is it possible to have it running on an old save?

EDIT: Oh wait look what i found https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=25159.0 Will this work?

Yes, that will work!

@Helixien: have you had any chance to upload those awesome Asari armor and weapons? ^^

JABBA2000

asquirrel

abbelsap

I'm still waiting for that lovely expansion of Asari weapons and armor. Any chance you'll be uploading the mod for non-steam users? :)

A NaCl N Battery

Quote from: abbelsap on January 10, 2017, 05:02:52 AM
I'm still waiting for that lovely expansion of Asari weapons and armor. Any chance you'll be uploading the mod for non-steam users? :)

There is a dropbox link in his second post.

abbelsap

Quote from: A NaCl N Battery on January 10, 2017, 02:56:15 PM
Quote from: abbelsap on January 10, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

There is a dropbox link in his second post.

Those links don't seem to have the update with weapons and armor, right? I've checked the day before yesterday...

Kinoma

Quote from: Dryerlint on January 06, 2017, 05:47:35 PM
It's only when it happens through the wanderer event. If you pluck them off a caravan using Hospitality they stay Asari.

http://i.imgur.com/xADHNAP.gif

Same thing happens to me.
Maybe another mod is conflicting with the Asari mod?

EDIT: I've removed all mods but the Asaris. The wanderer event consistently spawns a human instead of an actual Asari.
However, actual Asaris spawn when they come to your aid.