[A16] Camping Stuff v0.2.3

Started by Nandonalt, January 04, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodyDaOcas

yeah, unfortunately I have troubles adding this mod too :/ Can't help you more, sorry, I don't know how :D I am just using fluffy's mods for gui, one is a reworked Work tab. So in there I am getting an error that workxxx something was added and that should not be done mid-save. Which I completely understand in mods that does that, ie. Hospitality and couple others which I'll have to use on the next game, but it was quite unexpected in here to be honest :)
Thanks

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: 123nick on January 05, 2017, 05:43:49 AM
i think i got a bug: -snip-

says something about a tent being deployed. maybe its just minor, maybe it isnt.
What's your mod load order? It may have something to do with it. make sure that Hugslib is loaded after this mod and try it again
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Degraine

*points up* I didn't have a problem with putting it after HugsLib, but EdEmbrasures was an issue for me. If you have that (and you really need to report your mod list/load order too, btw) then try putting Camping Stuff and Reuse Pods before it.

Robloxsina66

am getting the error when I made the tent

Nandonalt

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on January 05, 2017, 08:01:43 AM
am getting the error when I made the tent

Quote from: WoodyDaOcas on January 05, 2017, 05:49:06 AM
yeah, unfortunately I have troubles adding this mod too :/ Can't help you more, sorry, I don't know how :D I am just using fluffy's mods for gui, one is a reworked Work tab. So in there I am getting an error that workxxx something was added and that should not be done mid-save. Which I completely understand in mods that does that, ie. Hospitality and couple others which I'll have to use on the next game, but it was quite unexpected in here to be honest :)
Thanks

Hello! Can you post the error log,  your mod load order and possibly the steps to reproduce it?

WoodyDaOcas

Hello, of course )

Here's the modsconfig, also, like I mentioned, I got couple of the "workjob" changing (adding..) mods downloaded and prepared for next playthrough, not activated, like this:
http://prntscr.com/drtoad
your's being one of them. So, in this situation, as kindly suggested by others, I'll activate your mod AND put it in front of the embrasures in the loadorder .. http://prntscr.com/drtp66
Then I would restart the game properly, load my save and this happens:
http://prntscr.com/drtpyt

I thought I knew what this means already, thus the list of deactivated mods that does the same, but as I said, I was surprised since afaik your's shouldn't add any new workorders, no ?

Thank you for the time to take a look on this one

edit:
just realized I didn't take a look in the log..

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of TechAdvancing.MapComponent_TA_Expose'.
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TechAdvancing.MapComponentInjector.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

I apologize :( Seems like my troubles with (possibly all the other mentioned, non-activated) mods are caused by this one ? I got it installed as a one of the first mods, so, it's completely possibly :) Anyone would know ?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Nandonalt

I think the WorkGiver error is from the Work Tab mod, and happens when you load mods with new workgivers (like mine). That happened some times with my own saves and other mods, and didn't do any damage to the game.

ajaviide

WoodyDaOcas

Yeah, this time I read that actually, just about resetting the priorities :D
In the meantime I deactivated the TechAdvancing and not surprisingly that error article (which was there like couple thousand times) changed to
Exception filling window for Fluffy_Tabs.MainTabWindow_Work: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DefMap`2[RimWorld.WorkGiverDef,System.Int32].get_Item (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.GetPriority (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver, Int32 hour) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

(Filename:  Line: 422)
And here we are at the worktab. So you're saying it's safe to start using it like this, even ? To be fair, the sleeping bag etc was found in the build menus.. :)
Ty

WoodyDaOcas

Sorry, my bad, now I remember what was the other problem I faced. I was able to load and play just fine, but I was getting nullPointer during saving, that's why I have those mods disabled right now :) I can load the game with your mod and save just fine, so.. thank you, once again

EldVarg

Cool mod. Would it be possible to make the walls look less thick? Maybe slope in more. Or if walls does not need to fill the whole tile even make them thinner?

Nandonalt

Small update, guys:

Update on 1/5/2017 - 2:47:35 PM.

VERSION 0.1.1 - CHANGELOG:
-> You can now see the outline of the tent while choosing where to place it. The color will indicate if the spot is suitable or not (white for good, red for bad);
-> Decreased sleeping bag rest effectiveness to 80% (was 95%, while normal beds are 100%).

Quote from: EldVarg on January 05, 2017, 11:48:16 AM
Cool mod. Would it be possible to make the walls look less thick? Maybe slope in more. Or if walls does not need to fill the whole tile even make them thinner?
It's possible but walls use a lot of textures and it would take some time. I'll look into it :)

Zakhad

A pretty nice mod, every little addition like these makes Rimworld feel more complete

nbielinski

No more wooden walls for my Legion raiding party. Thank you so much for the mod, I love it.

Canute

Nice idea's, would be great for caravan's if the stuff isn't that heavy.

QuotePORTABLE STOVE:
-> A better version of the campfire, but the fuel is chemfuel (holds 15).
It is flickable ? Then these stove would be nice for indoor greenhouses during solarflares too.