[A16] Camping Stuff v0.2.3

Started by Nandonalt, January 04, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebukin

Quote from: Seeker89 on January 06, 2017, 12:22:02 PM
Is there a plan to add bigger tents?
You can deconstruct 1 wall, place another tent, deconstruct wall between them.

Sideburn100

Right I have subscribed to camping mod and it seems to have updated. But why am I not seeing any change in game after rebooting?
I go into my tailoring bench to make the gear and there is nothing. Make new caravan and no camp option. What am I missing.
Thanks.

Degraine

I'm having an odd issue where trying to rotate the tent causes it to behave like I'm pressing Q or E twice, most of the time. Makes it very difficult to change from a N or S alignment to E or W, for instance.

Canute

Portable stove's without fuel are still heating.

Could you move the download-link a bit bigger and/or move it at the top/end of the 1. posting ?
It is a bit hard to find between all the pictures.

Sideburn100

How do I get this mod working in game? Ive subscribed and its updated. But when I get into my save, I cant craft tents, sleeping bags etc. Is there something im missing?

Canute

When you are a steam user, sorry i don't know.

Otherside, from the mainmenu open the Mods, look if the mod is activated.

Hayhorse

Cant figure out how to place tents, any help?

Edit: Do I need to have a specific tech to place the tent even if I already have it as a portable tent object?

Edit 2: NVM read through the OP again.

Nandonalt

Quote from: Canute on January 15, 2017, 06:43:33 AM
Portable stove's without fuel are still heating.

Could you move the download-link a bit bigger and/or move it at the top/end of the 1. posting ?
It is a bit hard to find between all the pictures.

Thanks for the bug report and feedback, it'll be fixed on the next update.

drakulux

Hey, great mod to go with your other mod, its nice that you thought about this too. Havent started playing yet, just gathering mods but this is already in my modlist. Wanted to add a little helping hand cuz no offence but I aint sleeping in that...what is that micheline man?

So here is somehing to help out  ;)

You need to rotate the picture and save it to have it for all rotation sides, just look in the mod textures molder you will understand.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Zebukin

Quote from: drakulux on January 16, 2017, 09:50:19 AM
Hey, great mod to go with your other mod, its nice that you thought about this too. Havent started playing yet, just gathering mods but this is already in my modlist. Wanted to add a little helping hand cuz no offence but I aint sleeping in that...what is that micheline man?

You need to rotate the picture and save it to have it for all rotation sides, just look in the mod textures molder you will understand.
I think, the initial sprite was just a placeholder.
Also I made new one for myself. So here it is.
All positions in archive. Tested in game, optimized with pngcrush.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Zebukin

Also I request of ability to switch off portable stove. In the summer it is only useful to cook, but not all day long. Now I need uninstall it to switch off and not to waste fuel.

Canute

I requested that too, but non electrical devices are not flickable.

Hayhorse

He could just make it forbid-able, or set the "switch" campfires have that say to not fuel it.

Nandonalt

Quote from: Zebukin on January 16, 2017, 11:48:51 AM
Quote from: drakulux on January 16, 2017, 09:50:19 AM

I think, the initial sprite was just a placeholder.
Also I made new one for myself. So here it is.
All positions in archive. Tested in game, optimized with pngcrush.

Ooh, I like it. Do I have your permission to use it on the mod?

I'm aware of your portable stove suggestions. I'll take a look into it, I'm a little busy this week but I'll work on it soon.

Sarelth

Is it possible to get a double sleeping bag for those long lonely nights...