[A16] Camping Stuff v0.2.3

Started by Nandonalt, January 04, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love

rambo

AngleWyrm

Caravans could use some joy objects, maybe something that can go into pawn gear, like a flute or some dice or holo-game visors. Effects? Maybe a mood boost while carried, or an increase to minimum mood.

Or an activity that can take place on the road that boosts morale, maybe when a caravan gets ready to take a nap, gets up in the morning, is hungry, tired, or in need of some fun.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Canute

I think each caravan need it own AngleWyrm, that show pics from the last caravans and entertain the people with her presents ! :-)

Alexander_Lem

And here i am, starting an A17 game with A16 camping stuff. No errors, everything's working fine, even crafted a few tents. And then a need arises to deploy one and... nothing happens on rightclick :c

Rafe009

Quote from: Alexander_Lem on June 11, 2017, 06:14:57 AM
And here i am, starting an A17 game with A16 camping stuff. No errors, everything's working fine, even crafted a few tents. And then a need arises to deploy one and... nothing happens on rightclick :c

I'de be happy with just the butchering spot. Can you confirm that works?

Cabdono

Quote from: Rafe009 on June 13, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

There's no reason it shouldn't, give it a try.

Love

Quote from: Rafe009 on June 13, 2017, 01:54:59 PM
Quote from: Alexander_Lem on June 11, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

Download the Tribal Production mod.

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

Thanks in advance for the A17 update! We're so waiting for it.
..no pressure btw)

Xubrim

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 10, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

Caravans could use some joy objects, maybe something that can go into pawn gear, like a flute or some dice or holo-game visors. Effects? Maybe a mood boost while carried, or an increase to minimum mood.

Just an fyi, a minified horseshoe set weights only 0.9 kg. That's less than any of the objects added by this mod, plus it fits very well with the camping theme, imo.

Rusco

Do you think there's a chance there could be a low-tech version of the tent for tribal runs? Something made out of leathers or something?

Canute

Maybe you didn't notice:
1/8/2016 - VERSION 0.2.0:
-> Tents are now made with textiles (fabric or leather) instead of cloth only (your existing tents will be updated when deployed again);
-> There are two new sizes of tents: medium and big;

Both tents are craftable at the crafting spot. Only the Large tent need the tailoring bench.
All you want is allready done.

JT

Quote from: Love on June 13, 2017, 04:39:12 PM
Download the Tribal Production mod.

So we're now in a triangle of butchery spots!  I never updated my own Butchery Spot mod because of Camping Stuff, and now Camping Stuff hasn't updated its Butchery Spot and someone else has stepped in.  Heh.  Seems like at the very least Tribal Production should be rolled into vanilla proper, since the various "spots" are a far more popular feature than I think people originally figured...

DariusWolfe

The Camping Stuff butcher spot works. Literally the only thing broken about this mod in A17 is the tents. The rest of the mod still adds enough functionalit that I'm using it despite tents not working.

rambo

The reason i wanted the mod is because of the tents so...