[A16] Halo: Outer Colonies - Core

Started by Elando, January 05, 2017, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smexy_Vampire

soon my friend the arbitor will rule the rim

BlackflagNarwhal

Yo dawg, your mod isnt on the workshop anymore! Leat i cant find it. Some damn HERESY GOIN ON ABOUT THE PLACE! Hope its goin good though, mod is baller.

BlackflagNarwhal

Side note, i am getting a shit tone of errors with just this mod and the alien one. Ive got Core, Higs Library, Alien races, this mod, and prepare carefully. Ive loaded the alien races mode before this mod as after this mod and i get errors out the ass.

Dragoon

Quote from: BlackflagNarwhal on May 01, 2017, 04:40:28 PM
Side note, i am getting a shit tone of errors with just this mod and the alien one. Ive got Core, Higs Library, Alien races, this mod, and prepare carefully. Ive loaded the alien races mode before this mod as after this mod and i get errors out the ass.

That's because it has not been updated. I believe this was made using the old, alien races and not the new one.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

BlackflagNarwhal

ColtSub

B18 Non-steam link - http://lttlword.ru/rimworld-mody-halo
(Russian Site but english files)

Enjoy fellows :)