Longsleep Legends Ep. 1

Started by iTimbot, January 06, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTimbot

Hi folks. Well, here goes nothing. Figured I'd take it in a little different direction. Been a consumer of fan fiction for some time in a variety of imagined world's. I've never jumped in because I always feel my depth of knowledge in that world is lacking. Enter RimWorld, where the lore and world is so approachable and permissive and the stories are just so damn compelling! Well anyway, this is the first installment of my first ever playthrough of this game, and say it made an impression on me would be a gross understatement. You must know a few things about me going in. First, I have zero sciencey points. Humanities all the way. Second, it's been... Easily 15 years since I attempted any kind of fiction. Most of my writing is of the boring, footnoted bland variety.

All that said, I'm having an absolute blast writing this, and I'd like your honest feedback. If you hate it, that's cool, tell me why. Same goes for if you happen to like it, let me know. Oh, and some creative license has been taken. I blatantly stole a few things from other sci Fi franchises because again, zero sciencey points. Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: Updated with an edited version.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]