[W|Alpha3.408] Colonist lynched by mates

Started by Hiztaar, April 11, 2014, 05:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiztaar

I've got a weird bug on the last build.

It happened 3 times. A colonist went crazy and begun attacking other colonists everything is ok. But when I knowked him out, he just restored it's colonist status and I had the opportunity to rescue him. But since then, other nervous colonists begun to shot him everytime they were passing near from him.

It happened 3 times with 3 differents colonists... I had to capture them and to recruit them to avoid this problem.
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Tynan

Wait so when exactly was it broken? If he's psychotic they should fight him.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Hiztaar

I explain how it happens in details :

1. Colonist become psycho and attacks other colonists.
2. I use two colonists to smash his face in melee so the psycho colonist is KO but alive
3. There, the psycho colonist is not considered as an enemy I can capture (and save) him but as a colonist faction member I can rescue him without capture ! > I guess here is the problem.
4 If I chose to rescue him and not to capture him, he recovers normaly but other colonists try to kill him between two of their tasks... Even if he's no more psycho and part of the colony members again.

I think because the psychos attack the main building, their happiness increases quickly and when their are lying on the ground, the happiness is high enough for them to be automatically re-added to the colony, causing a faction bug.
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog