Create a story one sentence at a time

Started by NinjaDiscoJew, April 26, 2017, 09:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dburgdorf

Men and women fled in terror, only to be bowled over by the winds generated by the goat ducks' mighty QUACK-ROARS!
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

mumblemumble

Seeing the absolute terror which had been brought upon the world by the merger of some no name goat sponsored insurance company which policy was "nah", and a clone of himself, sponsored and facilitated by a north Korean nuke, AFLAC duck decided he would return to fighting crime, one last time.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

dburgdorf

Donning a brightly-colored costume that completely failed to hide his identity, and quacking his trademarked catchphrase, the AFLAC duck sped toward the nearest of the menacing goat ducks!
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

NinjaDiscoJew

The Aflac duck sees a couple of evil goat ducks, flying quickly into action, he pulls out his trusty Breda 30 with explosive rounds,