[MOD REQUEST] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Started by lacrimi512, January 08, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacrimi512

(First of all, sorry for my English)
So, I'm a big fan of the STALKER Games, so I planning (If i learn how to create a mod) create a STALKER conversion of Rimworld, or somebody could just make this happen, and i will be like this:

- An Anomaly came to the region, it will be destroy all the fauna surround it. You can't do anything about it, but you can study the anomaly, and take some artefacts...
- A Group of Stalker came to the region, searching for artifacts and bandits. They will be stay for a while. They maybe have some artefacts in their possesion, and you can attack them.
- A group of blind dogs came to the region, attacking your pawns.
- A group of strange mutants came to the region, attacking pawns and animals.
- A Emission is happening. Put your pawns inside of any building.
- Guitars, to make your pawns happy in their Rec room, or in any campfire (When they use the guitar, it will produce guitar song from STALKER).
- Research some kind of misc object to destroy anomalies (Like the moisture pump with the water and Marshs.)
Thats all I came with. I hope somebody read this :)

Stalker Checky

I'm glad to see another person who has a stalker. I will be glad when you complete this mode and release it.I do not know if you want suggestions if you could add fractions from the stalker there.Let the force of the zone come upon you in this work.But one important thing will be missing vodka anyway. Checky Breeky Stalker