Industrial RIM Tester Recruitment'

Started by Cala13er, April 11, 2014, 09:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

Hello guys and gals,

I'm Cala13er (Calum). Owner and "Developer" of the Industrial RIM Mod, And soon Weapons Plus. I have recently finished Industrial RIM for Alpha 3 (Finally) and that last step is to make sure it is up to scratch, has no balance problems etc...

We need you testers to identify bugs, balance issues, problems etc so I don't end up finding about them after the release.

Testers will get all development builds of Industrial RIM And Weapons PLUS and any other mods if I choose to make some more (Highly unlikely right now)

If you are interested please pm me or reply to this post!

hwoo

will be testing evuls armoury mod.

Happy to test yours in tandem. kill two birds seeing as itll test compatibility issues too :)

(Dam autocorrect)

iame6162013

If u want some one u know i'm here :) , and i play a lot.

(Dam auto correct a bit more:p )
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

guken9922

battlethief8

AntiMatter

i'd like to help test and i've already posted a bug on the main thread but i do have my hands full (maintaining my own mod on minecraft, testing 3 other mods in KSP and also school) also my internet is crap so i might not be on for long periods of time.

(This does mean i'd like to test if posible)
sometimes, all you need is to get out and push.
-Jeb kerman

Jaxxa