[A16] Exotic Armory

Started by ChJees, February 06, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChJees

Quote from: Canute on February 15, 2017, 02:42:30 AM
What a waste of resources, then the poor drone is just a 100% accurate hit mortar.
With that speed it would be much better a one item hauler.
Or if you can fit a doomsday launcher on it... :-)

Doomsday launcher payload, eh? Could be a more advanced set of munitions to research and arm it with. Even more use for Chemfuel i guess. As if drones are not Chemfuel reliant enough to stay up in the air to begin with :P.

Also kinda related to drone movement; spent the majority of the day yesterday learning how PID controllers work and implement. Should make steering the drones in plane mode look a lot more natural.

Justas love

Lethe

Saw this a week ago and I went "Hmm... neat animations." and went about my rimlife. 1 week passes, then suddenly the thought occurs to me "Oh shit! I need that one mod! Not enough traps in game." Thanks for the mod :)

tags for google:
whirling blade
whirl blade
spinning blade
spin blade
whirly blades

SpaceDorf

Could this code also produce a steady piercing beam ?

I would really love to see the Strohl Ammunitions BH-209i or BH-250 in the game.

http://ovalkwiki.com/Plasgun
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Ruisuki

whoa dude the image movement looks so fluid

Seeker89

Will you be updating this to alpha 17?

WalkingProblem

Quote from: ChJees on February 14, 2017, 01:56:49 PM
Work in progress...

Freedom delivery systems in development.

omg.... a flyer~

ChJees

I will abandon this mod and remake the trap part of this mod into its own. Also add more traps! (Not the Felix Argyle kind :V)

Will start working on it after my Megaspider Hive mod is out in the wild in Beta phase.

Plasmatic

Quote from: ChJees on June 15, 2017, 03:54:23 AM
I will abandon this mod and remake the trap part of this mod into its own. Also add more traps! (Not the Felix Argyle kind :V)

Will start working on it after my Megaspider Hive mod is out in the wild in Beta phase.

That's too bad, I was kinda looking forward to having a BFG in the game :)
That and the drone looks amazing, would love something like that I can send to pickup random crap on the map!