[A17] RimExtended: Very basic but useful collections of simple mods.

Started by RobsonAlquimista, January 09, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsonAlquimista

RimExtended: Very basic but useful collections of simple mods.

Description:

This is a collection of mods that have the following qualities: simplicity and practicality.

This project is a hobby that I am doing to learn how to program... a great adventure.

For now, I will keep every mod separated and leave you to decide what do you want to install. Every single of them will have a download link for it separated according to their number.

License: Creative Commons License Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0

Detailed descriptions:

IdNomeDescriptionImage
1Timed_Power_Switchis a new switch and as the name implied, turn on when the programmed time fires. It can be programmed hour by hour individually as you make your schedule during the day. The timer will use the current time of the game to compare with the schedule and turn on or off as you programmed. It only require the "Electricity" research. - Last update 08/06/2017

What´s new ?
    To check what has changed in the mods after a update, know issues or troubleshooting, keep a eye on this file: ReleasesInfo.txt

Author

- RobsonAlquimista (Robson T.C.)

Downloads

Id |Download LinkSteamWorkshop
1Timed_Power_SwitchTimed_Power_Switch
NFolder to all mods versions.

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

I speak little english so... expect a bunch of "syntaxe" and spelling errors here... :o

Thanks to:
Senio,
and all helpers, collaborators and friends.

Best regards.

Senio

i check file date find you have update , i think you need add a  what's is new

Senio

RobsonAlquimista

Thanks Senio, "What´s new" section is a good idea, so a added it. And soon I will release a new version that will add a new button for toggling all check box to on or off at once. I am testing it now.

RobsonAlquimista

Timed_Power_Switch received a minor update, Release 2. See the What´s New section for more details.

Best Regards.

Tyolan

I found a bug. Timers not visible. All is Ok after the construction and when you change schedule, the timer image disappear.

Can you do something plz?

RobsonAlquimista

QuoteI found a bug. Timers not visible. All is Ok after the construction and when you change schedule, the timer image disappear.

Can you send me your save file ?, and this problem occur after the patch, on release 2 ?, do you have some other mods installed together with ?, if so what are they ?, are you using the mod installed manually or from steam workshop ?... I will be investigating the code for clues about this problem.

Tyolan

Quote from: RobsonAlquimista on January 13, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
QuoteI found a bug. Timers not visible. All is Ok after the construction and when you change schedule, the timer image disappear.

Can you send me your save file ?, and this problem occur after the patch, on release 2 ?, do you have some other mods installed together with ?, if so what are they ?, are you using the mod installed manually or from steam workshop ?... I will be investigating the code for clues about this problem.

Yes, i have the last version, installed manually. The problem seems resolved when loading the mod in last. Strange but it seems an other mod is in conflict.

See my mod list:

RobsonAlquimista

QuoteYes, i have the last version, installed manually. The problem seems resolved when loading the mod in last. Strange but it seems an other mod is in conflict.

Ok man, keep me posted if the problem arises again.
If the problem does not appear again, I will be puting your resolution of the problem (about missing image when it changes status) on the troubleshooting section of the ReleasesInfo.txt. Just test it a little more. Thanks for the info.  :)

Best Regards.

Tyolan

I can't reproduce the bug, despite the order i load the mods... May be it was an event of an other mod or just when i build a new timed switch. I suspect "RT_PowerSwitch" (which don't works very well).

Thx again.