Can't load my save game

Started by Screech, January 12, 2017, 09:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Screech

I played for a while in a game, I could save and got no errors in the logs. I tried to reload the save now and it doesn't want to load it, it gives an error. Here's the log:

https://gist.github.com/eb1024d869d485c63f24c582decac4fc

megatech2795

I'm no coding expert so take nothing I say as true but it seems like the game had an issue loading dead entities and pawns. And if its exact log is to be believed on line 16074 stating "Couldn't find any pawn that is related to colony."  then it is entirely possible your world has met game over requirements some how. Again no expert but from line 16074 and down it seems to allude to the fact its finding and attempting to load dead entities that may or may not have been previously alive. From that it seemed to try to remedy this by attempting to destroy the object but had further issues which tripped it up causing the game file to crash? Again take nothing I say as fact, this is merely what I think is going on based on what the log said. If I was any help good if not oh well. As far as I can tell the save is done for. BUT don't take any drastic measures like deleting or scraping the save until someone who better knows what their doing tells you what they think.

RawCode

do this error happen without 80 mods?

Screech

I restarted the game and loaded it again and now it loaded the game. No idea what happened. Clearly a mod had a hiccup or something.