(Mod Request) big heater!

Started by rmconde98, January 10, 2017, 09:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmconde98

Hi! i have 0 idea of modding, but i would like it if someone could create a mod of a giant heater... 
Because redisheat doesn`t release one in the last 2 or 3 versions...
Thank you!

amodchecker

this is an easy mod,  how big of a heater do you want?  2x the stock heater?  4x?  16x?  i can whip up a mod to make as big or small of a heater as you want (by "big" i mean the heating power)
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

Seeker89

Oh can I get one that's 4 by 16? that would be great.. and a cooler one too? I have so many plans...

amodchecker

Quote from: Seeker89 on January 10, 2017, 11:44:33 PM
Oh can I get one that's 4 by 16? that would be great.. and a cooler one too? I have so many plans...
a 4 tile wide by 16 tile long heater and cooler?  just to be balanced thay would be 64 times as powerful as the stock ones,  just what are you trying to heat/cool?  a massive warehouse in an extreme map? i could make it sure..   but i have no idea how you would power such a contraption or what you would need it for..
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

Seeker89

Quote from: amodchecker on January 10, 2017, 11:51:48 PM
Quote from: Seeker89 on January 10, 2017, 11:44:33 PM
a 4 tile wide by 16 tile long heater and cooler?  just to be balanced thay would be 64 times as powerful as the stock ones,  just what are you trying to heat/cool?  a massive warehouse in an extreme map? i could make it sure..   but i have no idea how you would power such a contraption or what you would need it for..

I thought about that too saddy... How would I power it? What would I cook with it?
But I think I got it... Chemfuel. It can power and heat... And be a stove.... And burn 🔥 🔥 pawns.

rmconde98

Quote from: amodchecker on January 10, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
this is an easy mod,  how big of a heater do you want?  2x the stock heater?  4x?  16x?  i can whip up a mod to make as big or small of a heater as you want (by "big" i mean the heating power)
i love this forum! so much nice people! haha, I don`t know, x4 times? If it could be configurable it would be magic! Or maybe 2 or 3 tiers?
i don`t know how difficult it could be, and I do not want to bother ...
Another small thing, it should be energy efficient...

Thanks, a lot!

amodchecker

Quote from: rmconde98 on January 11, 2017, 02:04:56 PM
Quote from: amodchecker on January 10, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
i love this forum! so much nice people! haha, I don`t know, x4 times? If it could be configurable it would be magic! Or maybe 2 or 3 tiers?
i don`t know how difficult it could be, and I do not want to bother ...
Another small thing, it should be energy efficient...

Thanks, a lot!

ok,  i can make 3 tiers of heaters,  say 4x 6x and 8x? with power savings of 25% compared to the same number of stock heaters

amodchecker

rmconde98

dude, You are fucking awesome!
thank you very very much!

Nomsayinbrah