[A17b] Lance Corporation Sniper Rifle

Started by MoonManLunas, September 30, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonManLunas

A mod that adds in a "Remastered" version of the old military sniper rifle, redone by the Lance Corporation for better long range engagements with the enemy or corporate spies or your pesky next door neighbor that keeps stealing your newspaper.

The Lance Corporation is not responsible with any damage done to you by yourself with the rifle

Arkady is holding the new sniper

https://github.com/MoonManLunas/RWMods/pull/1

Expect more weapons brought out fresh from the Lance Corporation Factories

Any Questions or suggestions can be sent here [email protected] or commented down below

Please keep in mind this is my first time modding in Rimworld and any tips would be appreciated.

This mod can be included in modpacks and modified.

TheGakurniawan

S.S.Several suggestion&suggestion

1. Why would you ask people to give suggestion through email, that's seems, suspicious
2. Some screenshot for the mod content would be helpful
3. It's kinda weird to make people have to send email to someone which have different email and name
4. How (in my screen) this is the first thing that post, the same day that you create your account.
5. i feel like it's kinda weird for you to make people send suggestion through email, not gonna lie.
He dig
She dig
You dig
I dig
We dig
They dig

It's not a great poem
But it's pretty deep

MoonManLunas

Taken note of the suggestions and a screenshot was added, btw people can send a email to me or post one on this topic, new account for posting i really didn't need to post earlier on so I didn't create one then, and the reason the email name is different from my username is cause I didn't want to create another email just for this.