[A17] The SAS Black Kit - 01/10/2017 Decluttering

Started by Chicken Plucker, July 23, 2017, 01:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: generalnutsax on August 08, 2017, 06:54:08 PM
I think you have the Insulation_Cold setting wrong. I think it needs to be negative. Suddenly after the update my pawns are getting hypothermia when its 56 degrees F outside

Give me around 10 minutes and I'll upload a fix for this and the rest of the other kit

Chicken Plucker

Chicken Plucker

I will be updating this mod soon with new textures for most things because I hate almost all of them and I am a new chicken that still hasn't drawn SpaceDorf's avatar fishbowl yet.

Bwuk bwukaw.

- Chieken

Chicken Plucker

UPDATED: I can finally spend time doing the work I offered people now, though I have some cleaning to do tommorrow in the house, rip riposte ripperooni

Chicken Plucker

Sorry to anybody who just installed, I just re-updated with a hotfix for an error caused by the harness. sry meng

Chicken Plucker

Updated weapon textures, C8 carbine now has a scope and a proper stock for more range. "SAS FS Dagger" is now labelled as "Fairbairn Skyes" for use by the Royal Marines in an upcoming faction mod.

Chicken Plucker

Updated, sneaky tweaky, will fix Spetsnaz textures soon as well, then we can have a big ol' faction party with all the bad guys while I do college and stuff

Chicken Plucker

Updated, all SAS items are moved to its own workbench