[A17] Mod List Backup (v1.5.1) (Search/Install/Colors)

Started by scuba156, January 11, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igan

Any word about the Linux/MacOS crashes? Is there anything we can do for help?

LAWolves

Quote from: Sixdd on July 10, 2017, 06:29:52 AM
You put it in the mods folder and enable it like any other mod, no special instructions needed.

This is not working for me either and the Debug Log gives me this message at startup:
Mod ModListBackup-master has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.17.1557</targetVersion>

Sixdd

That error happens when you have a mod folder inside another folder, double check that isn't the case and if it isn't you can just add the version number that the error tells you it needs to the About.xml file.

EDIT: I checked and the direct download and steam versions are both working fine, definitely check your mod folders.

GngBngBus

I need some help, for some reason when =ever i try to enable this mod it just keeps saying this mod is not made for this version of RimWorld even though i am in Alpha 17 pls help

System.Linq

Quote from: Igan on July 19, 2017, 03:30:41 PM
Any word about the Linux/MacOS crashes? Is there anything we can do for help?

Quote from: scuba156 on July 15, 2017, 06:45:47 AM
Thanks. It's a unix issue, I was working on it until my hard drive died. I will get back to finding the issue when I can.

Yes. Wait.

SpaceDorf

Hi Scuba how far along is the new release ?

I really really want that "HELL NO!! " Button for restart.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Ragnarok1294

So when I install a new mod and break the game, everything gets uninstalled. I then need to install HugsLib and Mod Backup (this), then restart. When it loads again, I use Mod Backup to add other mods then need to restart AGAIN.

My question is, can I move both HugsLib and Mod Backup to the Core folder and skip the middle step? So then after a mod breaks I can just restore and restart ONCE.

SpaceDorf

No, so awesome as the idea sound, I don't think the game will like it.

What you could do, though is backup your modlist with modlist backup before you add new mods,
then copy the backup into the config folder of rimworld instead of rimworlds modlistcfg.xml ( renaming etc. included .. )
then you can restart with all your mods active ..

or you could copy the modlist out of your savegame ..

---- EDIT ----

you got me thinking .. your proposal could actually work .. clearly it is not recommended .. but have a try and tell us how it went  ;D

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Der Failer

Look like i broke something again -.-'

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Page_ModsConfig: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ModListBackup.UI.Page_ModsConfig_Controller/<>c__DisplayClass40_0.<GetModByIdentifier>b__0 (ModListBackup.Mods.ModMetaDataEnhanced) <0x00026>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First<ModListBackup.Mods.ModMetaDataEnhanced> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<ModListBackup.Mods.ModMetaDataEnhanced>,System.Func`2<ModListBackup.Mods.ModMetaDataEnhanced, bool>,System.Linq.Enumerable/Fallback) <0x0008b>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First<ModListBackup.Mods.ModMetaDataEnhanced> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<ModListBackup.Mods.ModMetaDataEnhanced>,System.Func`2<ModListBackup.Mods.ModMetaDataEnhanced, bool>) <0x0003a>
at ModListBackup.UI.Page_ModsConfig_Controller.GetModByIdentifier (Verse.ModMetaData) <0x00070>
at ModListBackup.UI.Page_ModsConfig_Controller/<ModsInListOrder>d__42.MoveNext () <0x001d6>
at ModListBackup.UI.Page_ModsConfig_Controller.DoWindowContents (RimWorld.Page_ModsConfig,UnityEngine.Rect) <0x00a59>
at ModListBackup.Patches.Page_ModsConfig_Patches.DoWindowContents_Patch.Prefix (RimWorld.Page_ModsConfig,UnityEngine.Rect&) <0x00048>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Page_ModsConfig.DoWindowContents_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Rect) <0x002bc>
at Verse.Window/<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4.<>m__1B1 (int) <0x00735>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Full log

I loaded the game with only HugsLib and your mod active and them loaded this mod list.

Core
HugsLib
Mod List Backup
[sd] chicken nest
Mending
Relations Tab
ResearchPal
Miscellaneous 'CORE'
Misc. Robots
Allow Tool
AC-Enhanced Crafting - A17
AllowDeadMansApparel
Apparello 2
Architect Sense
Stack Merger
[T] MoreFloors
Alpha 16 Stone Tiles Addition
Area Unlocker
Blueprints
CleaningArea
Colony Manager
Hospitality
I Can Fix It!
Infused
Stuffed Floors
A Dog Said...
Animal Feed Trough V1.1
Barn Stall V1.0
CaveworldFlora
Chemfuel Generator
Chemicals &amp; Neutroamine
Conduit Deconstruct
Dubs Hygiene and Central Heating
ED-Embrasures
ED-ReverseCycleCooler
ElectricStonecutting
Enlighten
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.0
Faction Discovery
Fluffy Breakdowns
Hand Me That Brick
LT-DoorMat
Mad Skills
Medical Tab
MiningCo. ForceField
MiningCo. MMS
MJ - MiniMap (A17)
Moody
More Planning
Mountain Miner
Plant Cutting is for Growers!
PowerSwitch
Practise Target
PrisonerRansom
QualityBuilder
QualitySurgeon
Quarry
RimFridge - A17
Rimsenal - Storyteller pack
Roof Support A17
RT Fuse
RT Power Switch
RT Solar Flare Shield
RTGs
Rimworld Search Agency
The Birds and the Bees
Vegetable Garden
Veinminer
Zen Garden
Facial Stuff 0.17.1.2
[SS]Lovely Hair Style
Rimsenal - Rimhair
Xeva's Rimhair (A15, A16, A17)
More Vanilla Turrets
Psychology
Zombieland
BetterCoolers
BetterVents
ExtendedStorageFluffyHarmonised
AdditionalLighting
Miniaturisation
Notifications Archiver
[RF] Pawns are Capable! (No Traits) [a17]
Work Tab
Death Rattle
RuntimeGC
MiningCo. MiningTurret
Path Avoid - A17

I attached the file, as well.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

megrim

Help! The mod has been removed from Steam!!!! Anyone know why???

megrim

megrim

I have secured a copy of the A17 English version of this mod. It seems the author is deleting himself off the internet . Please PM me if you would like a copy.

Autosleep

I hate steam workshop...

One of my saves is broken because the author deleted this mod and steam immediately removed it from my mods folder...

Rustic Fox

I am a mod creator that creates my own custom mods but also believes in keeping alive older interesting mods.

My Mods: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=50497