[A17] More Consumables and Mutagens V.1.0 ~ June 4th

Started by AtomicRavioli, June 04, 2017, 04:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonPhalanx

Hey I registered an account here just to tell you this, but the cooldowns on attack body parts are ridiculously long (I reloaded my game thinking my colonist got stuck due to a bug)

I went to read the files and compared it with info from the wiki and other mods.
I assume you set the melee cooldown in ticks? From what I see elsewhere it is written in seconds.

On a side note,keep the good work going!

Giraffe

Is this still working for A18? One of my favorites, love the thought of cataclysm DDA mixed with rimworld. I'll check back later and see for myself if no one knows.

Great mod!

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Giraffe on February 13, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
Is this still working for A18? One of my favorites, love the thought of cataclysm DDA mixed with rimworld. I'll check back later and see for myself if no one knows.

Great mod!

Hmm, the mod is xml only, so it is definitely doable. This actually looks really nice, like the author put in some great work, and I would hate to see it go to waste. I don't have any experience with a lot of the stuff it messes with, but I think I might be able to have it updated within a couple weeks. Just browsing through it, I'm confident I could do it, I'll just need a little time to learn all of these things that I haven't worked with before. No promises, but I'm thinking I will get it done.

The more I read about the mod, the more I want to play with it too. Oh, who am I kidding, I will get it working properly and then find something else to fix. That seems to be how I "play" RimWorld lately ::)

Demonlord091

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 13, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Great mod!

Hmm, the mod is xml only, so it is definitely doable. This actually looks really nice, like the author put in some great work, and I would hate to see it go to waste. I don't have any experience with a lot of the stuff it messes with, but I think I might be able to have it updated within a couple weeks. Just browsing through it, I'm confident I could do it, I'll just need a little time to learn all of these things that I haven't worked with before. No promises, but I'm thinking I will get it done.

The more I read about the mod, the more I want to play with it too. Oh, who am I kidding, I will get it working properly and then find something else to fix. That seems to be how I "play" RimWorld lately ::)

3 months later:  How'd that tinkering go? Did you figure it out or did you give up on it?

Saebbi

Quote from: Demonlord091 on May 22, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 13, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Great mod!

3 months later:  How'd that tinkering go? Did you figure it out or did you give up on it?

He finished it, you can find it here.
I'm super duper cereal!

knainoa

Canute

Anything ?? :-)
Ok learn how to update a pure XML mods, under mods/help you prolly find some helpful sticky topics.
It shouldn't be that hard since it is only XML and don't contain any dll you would need to learn c# too.

knainoa

Quote from: Canute on November 14, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
Anything ?? :-)
Ok learn how to update a pure XML mods, under mods/help you prolly find some helpful sticky topics.
It shouldn't be that hard since it is only XML and don't contain any dll you would need to learn c# too.

Alright you've made your point :|
Modders do work for free and have lives I'll respect that.