New Character, and a Question

Started by ruddthree, January 11, 2017, 03:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruddthree

I recently purchased the "Name In-Game" DLC, and my name is now in awaiting approval from our overlord Tynan, and his iron-fist-like dev team. (Look for the name "Bennett 'Bennett' Ruddell" soon. I'm pretty sure my submission is also the first to have "Bennett" as a first name.)

Furthermore, I have a question: I've heard around the Creative Rewards posts that names are usually added close to the next update. Would this mean the next major, or hotfix update? (My case being either Alpha 17, or Alpha 16b respectively.)

*beeps* Oh, that would be my alarm. I have to board a space-shuttle soon. The maintenance crews claim that everything is fine, but I'm not too sure. There have been quite a lot of ships exploding, and a lot more innocent people stranded on who knows how many planets in the past few months...oh, I'm probably just paranoid...what could possibly go wrong?

milon

That would be the next major release, Alpha 17.

And good luck with that alarm!  I've been hearing some bad things about certain rim worlds at the galactic periphery.  I hope you're not heading that way...!