If Steam mods are always "Downloading"

Started by BlackSmokeDMax, January 11, 2017, 04:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calahan

Quote from: Liontamer45 on March 30, 2017, 05:06:28 PM
yes it did and dude tbh idc what other people have to say. i don't depend on what others say and if someone wants to try then they are an idiot.
It is good to hear you have solved your problem.

Although if you want to continue to use these forums then you need to start caring what other people have to say, in particular when it comes in the form of the forum rules that all members of this forum are required to follow. And if you are saying that we (the moderators) are idiots for asking you to follow the rules, then you will find your time on these forums coming to a rather swift and sudden end.

You don't get to ignore the forum rules just because you don't care or listen to what other people have to say. If you use these forums, and expect to use these forums when you need technical assistance, like you did here, then you are required to follow the forum rules. This is not optional, and it is not open for debate.

Liontamer45

fine you can ban me idc. i got the info that i need.

User was banned for this and similar posts

milon

Wish granted.  We always welcome new members to the community, but you've made it quite clear that you're not interested in that.

Kenny Dave

CowForceSeven

I don't have the folder for workshop mods, I went to content but couldn't find 294100.

Edit: I just figured out that when I recently reinstalled Rimworld it wasn't a "clean install" so I'm going to do that, and I think it'll fix my missing folder problem.

lt_ulquiorrq

Hi! I'm new here, by the way :) I tried this method but no luck. Mods still not show in Start New Colony. Any help? I just bought it like a few days ago so yeah :3

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: lt_ulquiorrq on October 10, 2017, 06:46:44 PM
Hi! I'm new here, by the way :) I tried this method but no luck. Mods still not show in Start New Colony. Any help? I just bought it like a few days ago so yeah :3

Hi. Not sure exactly what you mean by this: "Mods still not show in Start New Colony." Do you mean you don't see them in the mods menu? Or do you mean after you have activated them in the mods menu you don't see their effects after starting a new game? Something else?

lechkingofdead

I am wondering if this is still going on in [1.0] or not? as I'm having it and my game don't want to load any of my steam mods and its annoying me to hell as I want to get back into the game but I cant with the bug. :(

Anarcraft

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 11, 2017, 04:29:29 PM
5. At this point go back to Steam and un-subscribe from the mods. You don't want to leave them subscribed as having two versions of the mod has the possibility for messing things up. I would suggest making the mods a "Favorite" to make it easy to find them again.

This isn't needed.  RimWorld will always load the manually installed mod (In the "Mods" folder) over the Steam copy of the same name.