"Favorite Items" list

Started by Sola, January 12, 2017, 09:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sola

When you have your list of items down the left side of the screen, you can collapse the full list into a tiered list of items.  What about allowing you to make a list of items in a "favorites" category, that you can pick and choose from?

For example, in the "raw items" category, I may be interested in knowing how much silver and steel I have, but don't particularly care how much plasteel, gold, uranium, or jade I have.  You'd either be able to check this on a list of items in a menu, select "favorited" on a button when selecting the item, or even type the list in somewhere using commas as delimiters.

Currently, If I want to see how much steel I have, I also have to see how much jade, gold, etc. I have by opening the raw resources tab.  I may be interested in knowing how many things I have in four or five submenus, but only certain ones.  This suggestion would allow you to see steel, silver, components, and rice without seeing jade, gold, chemfuel, and corn.
Two tiers of construction jobs.  One for expensive/quality items, and one for walls/floors/etc.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28669.0