[A16] Neb's Fapparel

Started by Nebbeh, January 13, 2017, 05:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

14m1337

Personal Fhield is not cheap, but it seems kinda worth it.
My first thought about your mod was "curious idea", but it became very handy!
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Nebbeh

Quote from: 14m1337 on January 20, 2017, 08:02:45 PM
Personal Fhield is not cheap, but it seems kinda worth it.
My first thought about your mod was "curious idea", but it became very handy!

Glad you like the mod, means it was not a waste to post it :P :)

XeoNovaDan

Figured I'd make a background image for a potential artwork for this. Disclaimer: I'm no artist so this is far from brilliant, but it's very simplistic. Took around an hour for me to do (half of that was pretty much fixing proportions as much as possible by having a grid layer which isn't visible in the final product, only bothered with torso proportions even then).

File size is very small as the image doesn't use many colours, and the resolution is 1000x1600

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Nebbeh

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on January 21, 2017, 07:52:40 PM
Figured I'd make a background image for a potential artwork for this. Disclaimer: I'm no artist so this is far from brilliant, but it's very simplistic. Took around an hour for me to do (half of that was pretty much fixing proportions as much as possible by having a grid layer which isn't visible in the final product, only bothered with torso proportions even then).

File size is very small as the image doesn't use many colours, and the resolution is 1000x1600

Thanks for that :) I dont mind the simplicity so I might aswell put it up on workshop :)