[1.0] XND's RimWorld Mods - Updated 2019-10-06

Started by XeoNovaDan, January 13, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfgangPolska

Profitable weapons doesnt work for me, weapons after being dropped dont get tagged.
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Hjkma

Just take it to the inventory of pawn, do not equip as a weapon.

Tocato

Another thing i wanna mention is with hardcore mode on which should mean i cant do jobs without the proper tools, I am able to bypass the requirement and can not only sow without seeds (despite using the seeds please mod), but harvest without the tool equipped. This doesnt happen with pickaxes, axes or hammers, so It seems likely to be a conflict with that mod? Because as ive mentioned Ive also had crafting quality rebalanced and quality builder mods be ignored by my colonists

Ruisuki

getting an alert that im missing hauling tools. Do those exist? Maybe I can disable this specific alert?

Wilponderroci

Just noticed that this mod has some weird compatibility issues with Dual Wield and Simple Side Arms. Tools do not register on either of these mods as weapons and pawns just constantly drop them when carrying more than two in their inventory. I mean wouldn't it be grand to wield two sickles, have a pawn that simply had one of each tool in their inventory? cant happen. they just drop them.  :-\

Brightsideguy

Weird question, but does Survival Tools have any sort of check for tools being on fire?

I'm trying to discover the source of a super weird mod conflict with Hugslib, LWM's Deep Storage, MendAndRecycle (Need Materials Build), and XND Survival Tools... mods that don't seem to be related to fire errors. But when trying to mend tools, I get a fire error as it tries to grab a tool.
My main mod: Gerzee Race

vovik

Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
Ich bin die Stimme aus dem Leere
Ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
Ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt

CEPMatos

alexo

Jdalt40

Ruisuki

Lecris

In case anyone is checking over here, [XND] Survival Tools is currently being maintained by me and JellyPowered as [LC] Survival Tools Reborn. You can find it on Steam and Github. If there are any problems with that version contact me on the Discords or Github.

Ruisuki

what does it mean when the alert tells me my colonists are missing hauling tools. what are those?

Tocato

Hi so whenever I add adrenaline to my game it breaks the save. I tried adding it to my game and whenever I load up the map/globe clicking does nothing and the colonist bar disappears. I had previously tried adding it to a brand new save and instead the map generation failed. I couldn't even start the game as it reverted me to the map seed screen.  Loading a save before I added it doesn't affect map generation. Has anyone encountered anything similar? Im using the 1.1 fork

Could not find class Adrenaline.MapComponent_AdrenalineTracker while resolving node li. Trying to use Verse.MapComponent instead. Full node: <li Class="Adrenaline.MapComponent_AdrenalineTracker" />
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Map:DMD<DMD<ExposeComponents_Patch1>?2130310272::ExposeComponents_Patch1>(Map)
Verse.Map:DMD<DMD<ExposeData_Patch1>?-1004719488::ExposeData_Patch1>(Map)
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Game:DMD<DMD<LoadGame_Patch3>?1864954112::LoadGame_Patch3>(Game)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:DMD<DMD<LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch2>?1168868224::LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch2>(String)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b1_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Tenshi~Akari

With concerns to Visible Pants 1.1, it was working on my end up until the most recent game version (1.1.2654). Tested with and without other mods that affect pawn rendering enabled. No errors, just no more drawing of pants above bottom layer apparel.

I'm not sure if XND is still active, but wondering if it were possible this could be looked into for a quick fix by someone better versed/equipped for modding in C#?