[A16] Miscellaneous Robots error log.

Started by rezendore, January 13, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rezendore

https://gist.github.com/e9d4f93477d1f3c1561c96294f7912bc

-----

I can buy robots and install them just fine. But getting them to turn on causes this error to turn in the console.

-----

Could not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_AIRobot_Cleaner1515243 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right?
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.LoadedObjectDirectory:ObjectWithLoadID(String)
Verse.CrossRefResolver:NextResolvedRef()
Verse.Scribe_References:LookReference(Pawn&, String, Boolean)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:ExposeData()
Verse.CrossRefResolver:ResolveAllCrossReferences()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__736()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

The problem persists on new colonies and old.

sulusdacor

fluffys worktab and the misc robots had an issue if used together. not sure if it's fixed.

edit. forgot to mention you might want to post this in the mods thread if you know which mod caused the error ;)

rezendore

Whoops, my bad. Is there a specific place for me to post this on the thread of the mod? I checked and couldn't find anything.

sulusdacor

i personaly would just post in the mod release thread of the mod in question.

RawCode

thingdefs with following numbers cause such issues, if you already know violating mod, post inside thread of that mod.

it's possible to fix mod, especially if fault is 3 lines fix, but you really should report original author.

rezendore

Thanks for clearing that up. I will send a post to the author with this as a reference.

skullywag

Quote from: RawCode on January 13, 2017, 09:01:42 PM
thingdefs with following numbers cause such issues, if you already know violating mod, post inside thread of that mod.

it's possible to fix mod, especially if fault is 3 lines fix, but you really should report original author.

Thats not a thingdef, thats a thing, they always have numbers after them. Its the thingID.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

notfood

Pretty sure the xml loader will refuse to load a Def that contains invalid characters in the defName, numbers are disallowed too.

skullywag

yes it will but the log is showing a thing with its ID not a thingdef in xml.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Haplo

In this case Fluffys Worktab needed to be updated and then it works.
FYI: The ThingDefs of this robot is AIRobot_Cleaner. The shown text is the Thing name (including the hash at the end).