My Suggestions (You will find many ideas here)

Started by Anonymoose, January 13, 2017, 11:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Idea is the Best (The best one will be made a separate topic)

Better Food System
Icing of water
Dog sleds
Field Butchering
Auroras
Backpacks
Fishing Nets

Anonymoose

I know it's not the friendliest way to catch fish, but I believe it would be
a very effective way to catch fish, that is if they're added.

Anonymoose

I think there should be a feature that includes stairs and more levels to structures.
Possibly basements.
I know that designing it would be tough with all the physics that the universe provides, but
I think it would be worth it.

Anonymoose

I wished people didn't get such a bad mood for sharing bedrooms.
Kids across the world share bedrooms and don't go berserk and kill their entire family.
I just want the decrease to be very low like -1, or no existent.

Anonymoose

The small table is still too big for some needs.
If i want a small table in a bedroom, it takes up half the room.
A small end table the size of one cell would be amazing.

NeverPire

Quote from: Anonymoose on January 14, 2017, 10:55:59 PM
I wished people didn't get such a bad mood for sharing bedrooms.
Kids across the world share bedrooms and don't go berserk and kill their entire family.
I just want the decrease to be very low like -1, or no existent.
i porpose personnaly to let the actual bad mood but erase it if all the pawns of the dormitory belongs to the same family.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Anonymoose

I think that when you hunt, you shouldn't have to shoot the animal 5 times in the leg, one shot to heart/lungs will do.
Maybe by decreasing spawn rates and needing to track the animals will balance this out.
Needing to go to different hexagons/areas around you to hunt does make sense.
Adding another type of form caravan feature like, form hunting group, could make hunting more challenging.
Needing to travel, and track, and learn the behaviors of the animals would be difficult, so I think to balance that out,
you would get either more meat, or, be able to cook 1 piece of meat and have that equal a meal, but not be a meal and be "Cooked venison" or something.
???

Anonymoose

I have two colonies next to each other in the world,
BUT, In one place it is a  blizzard, and in the other it's 50°F!
It would be nice to have weather effect large parts of the world.

NeverPire

Quote from: Anonymoose on January 15, 2017, 09:05:35 PM
I have two colonies next to each other in the world,
BUT, In one place it is a  blizzard, and in the other it's 50°F!
It would be nice to have weather effect large parts of the world.
Already implemented for A17 or A18 but it will come soon.

Xevion

Quote from: Anonymoose on January 14, 2017, 07:36:14 PM
I propose that a character should be able to carry more than one weapon.
If a raid occurs I would want my characters to shoot at the raiders, then, if they get close, take out a knife and stab them.
No, unless you are only carrying a melee weapon, which by the way must be categorized to small swords, knifes, and a very select few large weapons, for example, large swords that have been engineered to be extremely light weight, using glitterworld tech and the lot.

Anonymoose

Quote from: Xevion on January 16, 2017, 02:56:13 AM
No, unless you are only carrying a melee weapon, which by the way must be categorized to small swords, knifes, and a very select few large weapons, for example, large swords that have been engineered to be extremely light weight, using glitterworld tech and the lot.
I suppose

RolanDecoy

Water seems a waste (apart from the aesthetic and travel debuff) without an ability to fish...

NeverPire

Or travelling faster on the world map through the seas.
It could lead to some adavnataged to establish a base next to a tile of water.

Keychan

I think a problem with the water freezing over is what if some entity were to be on that ice when it melts. Would they instantly drown/get destroyed?

RolanDecoy

Ice already melts, which is why you can't build on them (excepting ice sheet biomes). Entities that stand on melting ice end up standing in water. There is no difference in shallow and deep water either, apart from the debuff and aesthetics. Still in favor of fish, without them it's just a nice scenic transitions twice a year (if your lucky).

NeverPire

Swimming power.
More seriously, swimming, kayaking, or ... could be a nice idea as leisure or to get a small mood bonus.