[A17] Lockable Doors

Started by Khell, January 14, 2017, 05:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khell

Will update for A17 very soon. :)

Khell

A17 compatibility beta release is available. :)

I haven't forgotten all the features I wanted and said I would implement back in January... this is still planned when I get the time to play RimWorld again. :)

lance_hardwood

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Khell on January 17, 2017, 05:39:02 AM
Yes, it seems Clutter Structure uses the same namespace (LockableDoors) for its doors as my mod.
This is where it's not just vanity to use your developer name as a namespace in order to avoid naming collisions.
It's also nice to see your name up in lights...Ok, well maybe a little vanity 8)

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

faltonico

I just tested, lockable doors seems to be working as intended and it doesn't seem to be any kind of incompatibility with clutter structure.

Great work!

EDIT: Pets doesn't seem to be able to get out of a room trough a door not assigned to them. Is this intended? Is there a way to make doors free pass for pets or not?

Crazyabe

I attempted to use this mod, but I get an error when I add it, and (Rimworld) Deletes any lockable doors I build while giving me another error.
The errors are "Could not find a type named lockabledoors.buildings.building_lockabledoor"
And "Exception in Tick (pawn=Cervexa, job=FinishFrame A=Thing_LockableDoor_Frame171267, CurToil=2): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null." when I finally build the things. Is there any way to fix these issues?
I'm from the Dwarf fortress forums, "Ethical" is not a part of my Vocabulary.

sidfu

was gonna use this then saw its only for his 2 doors which renders use llimited if u have mod doors

crusader2010

Any chance for a B18 update for this mod? Maybe some configurable options for pets too? :D
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack