[A17b] Eman's Tutorial Mods

Started by EmanOn, July 03, 2017, 01:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmanOn

Eman's Tutorial Mods
A Page where I will Put Mods From my Tutorials Available for download

Boomkin
Download From Dropbox

A Fast Reproducing Chicken mutant that lays 3 eggs at a time. It Consumes More food than the average chicken,is Green, and Explodes upon death. Hence it's very creative and original Name.

This is a simple Clone of a chicken that's been slightly modified. It's nothing special, and was built for a tutorial for beginners.
It's not going to be Balanced. It was only used as a demonstration of how to add a pawn to the game, and not a genuine attempt to make a Good balanced Mod.
If you would like to see the tutorial it was built in, you can see that Here.

Simple Re-Texture Example

A Re-Texturing of the Default Smokeleaf Leaves. It Replaces only that texture.

This is an extremely simple mod that was made as a demonstration to beginners who might want to make Texture Packs/Resource Packs.
The Art style does not match Rimworld, I am aware. This is a small component to a Full graphics overhaul I started and never pursued.
If you would like to see the tutorial it was built in, you can see that Here.

These are not advanced or sophisticated mods - at all.
They are just supplementary to Tutorials that I make, and I wanted to be able to send viewers
to the forums for downloads so they can look around, instead of just sending them directly to dropbox.

These Mods can be Considered Open Source, Public Domain, Whichever. You can use these as you please, no credit needed. Have fun.

I plan on making several more tutorials if all goes well, including adding Guns and Items.
Those mods eventually will be added to this thread as well, assuming they get created.

If you see any Mistakes, in either my Mods, or videos, feel free to point them out. I'm not pretending to be a pro, and have much more to learn than I have to teach.
(I considered Placing this thread in the "Help" section, but since this Post itself is not providing anyone with any help, only a Download hub, I figured this was the appropriate place. Apologies if I was mistaken. This is my first post here, so let me know of any no-no's.)

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.