(Mod Request) very lot requests...

Started by Switter, January 14, 2017, 09:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Switter

Here mods, which would i like to see in the game, and probably not one i. And those who, perhaps, had to be added in the future (the hairdresser)
1) Station, for rejuvenation of the colonists. Those. colonist is placed in the capsule and on the computer can be configured his age or just young. Or you can change years for colonist. Need tech (20000-40000 points and all high tech, multianalizator and other)(because immortality).
(More, if use mod on Cthulhu and other monster "star vampire" can create mod on vampirism, +baff speed, don't old and other, maybe feed blood)
2) Addon to Enb Prepare Carefully which allows you to send the new colonists ,during the game, how to create a new colonist at the beginning of the game. Open menu, choose name, items, hair, traits and other.
3)Still, events at the hairdressers to periodically change the hairstyle. Well, a plastic surgeon to change the type of body, face and other. I know, that it's have in a http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818322128&searchtext= , but i don't need faces, i need only stuff and this very simple(table for change appeance).
Well, it would be nice dug cheat editor, right in time to play a couple of clicks without any operations like, again how in EnbPrepareCarefully.
4)And why it is impossible to remove the organs of the dead? If they are fresh, then what's the difference? Killed, for example, pirate, and immediately chik-chik organs, replaced its settlers or sold. You can put the corpse in the refrigerator and remove the organs later (how to cut off the finger in life)
5) Commercial network. Internal market in the world and in space. Need research. The idea is this. We need to put some kind of satellite dish and a new communications console (redrawn texture) can cause merchant ships from space for 1000 silver, how it works with caravans and have to wait for 1-3 days. For the internal market, on the planet, I do not know, maybe it will be like a merchant ship, but it will be sold to ALL Weapons, clothing
6) The machine according to the weather control. Many studies, something uses, probably to not cheat. Firstly, it helps to clean the blood and put out fires, and secondly, can be a help to farmers.
7) The expansion, due to the console. Call raids. For example, to declare war faction, then they will periodically send out raiding. It is possible to unite in an alliance to attack the enemy, will be coming to the aid allied forces.
8) Mending of clothes and weapons on any machine.
9) Is there any artifact, the fact finding which will create positive / negative / neutral / random events for the colony. For example, if you bought or dug into the rock accidental artifact (I do not know, let it be some kind of Pandora's box) that will periodically fall toxic ships, called the raids, come new colonists arriving ships, I do not know, it's a random artifact.
10) Slave/prisoner aspect. More interactions. The use as a human shield as free labor, while they are not connected to the colony, how simple colonist. He's operating in a dedicated area on the orders or appoint for cooking, cleaning and other things, but they might try to poison food, still somehow play a prank. Add torture in order for them to work more productively, add function for carnal pleasures, maybe arrange a brothel for passing visitors and settlers, dance, play musical instruments to make, I do not know. Educate them and sell to other fractions, used as a tool for negotiation, given in marriage. For the marriage, will come from a group of factions with their leader or prince / princess wedding will be the settlement of the player in a special place.
To do this, just need to be new things and buildings, for example. Handcuffs made of different materials, so that they did not fight for nervous breakdowns, elektroosheyniki, yellow robes prisoners, sharpening, I do not know. Of the buildings the cell door, the bed.
Maybe add a fraction slavetraders. You can send them their prisoners, for training in cooking, mining, construction and other.
And of course, have to do a lot of trait's
11) More electrogenerators(use magnit, chemical, fuel, water(power river) and wind)
12) More heat and cold generators.
13) Personal shield, who can protect from shooting, melee attack and can afford use rifle's and other long guns. Because why not?