(Request) Electric passive cooler

Started by SteelRev, January 14, 2017, 12:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelRev

We have an electric passive cooler in my machine shop so I was wondering how hard it would be to make it in game.  In real life the cooler is able to drop room temperature by 15 - 20 degrees provided is has a constant supply of water. With this knowledge,  vanilla coolers seem a bit over powered.

BlackSmokeDMax

That sounds interesting, any chance you could either snap a pic of it or throw the name/model of it on here?

Would certainly be interested in something like that for my shop.

SteelRev

Sure,  I'm at my other job til 630pm CST.  I'll drive over and get the make model for you.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: SteelRev on January 14, 2017, 01:28:54 PM
Sure,  I'm at my other job til 630pm CST.  I'll drive over and get the make model for you.

No rush! Just next time you are there would be cool. Thanks a bunch!

SteelRev

It's an AdobeAir Inc. Evaporative Air Cooler.  Model MMB12D branded with a logo that reads Mobile Master Cool

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: SteelRev on January 16, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
It's an AdobeAir Inc. Evaporative Air Cooler.  Model MMB12D branded with a logo that reads Mobile Master Cool

Thanks, appreciate the info!

SteelRev

mew_the_pinkmin

I made a very simple version for you to use until someone makes a real version.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

SteelRev

Cool thanks,  this will make tropical bases look better till the redist heat mod updates it's duct work.

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: SteelRev on January 14, 2017, 12:08:59 PM
We have an electric passive cooler in my machine shop so I was wondering how hard it would be to make it in game.  In real life the cooler is able to drop room temperature by 15 - 20 degrees provided is has a constant supply of water. With this knowledge,  vanilla coolers seem a bit over powered.
This was a request to just make the tribal scenario doable. Before the change, it took only a heat wave to kill your chances of surviving.