[A16] Concrete (from Industrialisation)

Started by cheetah2003, January 14, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheetah2003

OK so all I've done here is take the concrete stuff out of Industrialisation and make a standalone mod for just concrete.

Additionally, I modded the strength of concrete substantially higher, and made it cost 1 stone chunk and 1 steel (like it used to long ago.)

You can tweak the mod if you don't like that.

Credit to eatKenny for original Industrialisation.  I used alternate textures from a hi-res texture pack I got back in Alpha 9, but I don't know who posted it originally.  But credit to whoever did.  Wasn't me.

Might put on Steam workshop later, for now:  http://www.pkunk.net/rimworld/Concrete A16.zip

asquirrel

danielee

eatKenny

Quote from: danielee on January 23, 2017, 02:48:50 PM
Have you talked to eatKenny about it?
that's ok, i may not have time to update industrialisation to A16 but now we at least have the concrete.

danielee

Quote from: eatKenny on January 23, 2017, 02:53:18 PM
Quote from: danielee on January 23, 2017, 02:48:50 PM
Have you talked to eatKenny about it?
that's ok, i may not have time to update industrialisation to A16 but now we at least have the concrete.
Cool. But I will still be looking forward to your update in the future :D

Nebbeh

Just wondering, should you not have increased hp on doors aswell? Just made a concrete wall at 805hp, but a concrete autodoor only has 575hp.

cheetah2003

Quote from: Nebbeh on January 25, 2017, 04:59:42 AM
Just wondering, should you not have increased hp on doors aswell? Just made a concrete wall at 805hp, but a concrete autodoor only has 575hp.
Materials have a strength value, which other objects derive from.  Doors are inherently weaker than walls.  Any door built from any material will be weaker than a wall of the same material.

Nebbeh

Never mind. I fixed the experience gain by adding:
      <workSkill>Crafting</workSkill>
      <workSkillLearnFactor>0.25</workSkillLearnFactor>
      <effectWorking>CutStone</effectWorking
after workamount.

Voker57

I've added above fix to experience gain, adjusted steel consumption to 2, resulting concrete to 20 (same as rock blocks) and bumped RimWorld version to 0.17 http://dump.bitcheese.net/files/mynemok/Concrete.zip