28 (26.7%)
More Station Apparel
14 (13.3%)
More Station Weapons
20 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Goldenpotatoes

What Is It?

Nanotrasen's Armory is a pack of various weapons/apparel based on the game SS13. More will be added depending on demand based on what I've already done. Individual weapon/apparel information can be found on the steam page. No direct sprite rips, as I've gone the route of recreating the items to help keep them in-line with the game's art direction.

Updates
19/1/16: Adds a 'serious' variant, that removes clown attire/gear. A Combat Realism patch is now available on the workshop.

19/1/16: Weapons can now be smelted down for steel, as well as having their own dedicated tab in the weapons listing to lessen clutter. Added a flamethrower that can be crafted at the machining table with steel, components, and some chemfuel.

16/1/16: More rebalancing, lowered all apparel's commonality, added a fire extinguisher and a toolbox. Fire extinguisher can douse small fires while the toolbox gives some slight construction bonuses when wielded. Added a clown costume and wig with a rare chance of being worn by raiders. People wearing a full clown set will be hilariously bad at combat/surgery, but have increased social interactions. Comes with a throwable pie that can temporarily debuff a pawn's vision, throwing off their aim. Use alongside clown costume for best results.

15/1/16: Price rebalance for apparel and weapons to be more in-line with vanilla equipment. Should be more reasonable.

14/1/16: Initial release.

Downloads

A17 Test Version

Combat Realism Patch
Serious Version

A Friend

Clown costumes, provides 50% Social impact and -100% Surgery Success chance. It ain't SS13 without clowns honke honking around the colony.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Arira

You know what im going to say?
*Honk*

Goldenpotatoes

Pointing out balance issues or any inconsistencies you notice while using the pack is encouraged and welcomed, as I'm still trying to balance these to fit in with mid-late game vanilla and pricing might be too high/low.

Goldenpotatoes

Updated.

Further price rebalancing, lowed commonality for appearing on pawns like raiders. Included a syndicate blackmarket orbital ship to act as the primary method of getting ahold of decent quality Nanotrasen equipment.

Added a fire extinguisher and toolbox. Toolbox gives slight construction bonuses while the fire extinguisher can douse smaller fires or be used as a melee weapon if an aggressive pawn gets close enough.

Also added a clown wig, costume, and even a throwable pie. Pie leaves banana cream on whoever is hit and temporally debuffs their sight, making it harder for them to retaliate after the fact you just threw a pie in their face. Hilarious.

Goldenpotatoes

Updated.

Weapons can now be smelted down for steel, as well as having their own dedicated tab in the weapons listing to lessen clutter. Added a flamethrower that can be crafted at the machining table with steel, components, and some chemfuel.

Goldenpotatoes

Wowzers, another update!

A 'serious' version has been added for those who don't like the idea of raiders coming in clown gear and throwing banana cream pies at power-armor deathsquads.

A Combat Realism patch is now available, which changes the main weapons to require ammo and some stat changes. Further tweaking will be done after I get more feedback on their current stats. Load this after the main "Nanotrasen's Armory' and "Combat Realism".

Huivn

Reviire

Quote from: Gizogin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:01 PM
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Hayhorse

Reviire

OP, I am expecting walls, reinforced walls and grilles. An assistant enemy faction, and lets not forget shitcurity.

Also, it'd be amazing to see a proper space map, where you require space suits to get around outside. But I imagine that'd be a bitch to code.

I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

A Friend

Quote from: Reviire on January 29, 2017, 12:54:16 AM
An assistant enemy faction.

"The Greytide"
A tribal-esque army wearing gray jumpsuits and armed with blue toolboxes.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Reviire

Quote from: A Friend on January 29, 2017, 01:01:14 AM
Quote from: Reviire on January 29, 2017, 12:54:16 AM
An assistant enemy faction.

"The Greytide"
A tribal-esque army wearing gray jumpsuits and armed with blue toolboxes.
Red toolboxes are the more robust option.

Tgr

Love this mod but the grey, instead of black, outlines on some of the items stand out like a sore thumb.

The new weapons seem incredibly weak. Is a laser rifle worth that much supposed to hit so weakly? We're talking like, 20-30 shots to take down a grazing animal, let alone a bear. At the very least, if it does burning damage, it should have a chance to set the target on fire?