More Station Apparel
14 (13.3%)
More Station Weapons
20 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 105

GngBngBus

Dragoon

Quote from: TREH on August 03, 2017, 03:58:44 AM
You mean the one for version 0.16.1393, smartass?

Yes, that one. Also you could have just said it needs an update, don't gotta be mean.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Ramsis

Quote from: TREH on August 03, 2017, 03:58:44 AM
You mean the one for version 0.16.1393, smartass?

Why don't ya tone it down before I decide to warm up a fresh backhand sport. Correct people while being friendly, don't just stab at someone for a small mishap.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Tgr

Goldenpotatoes

I haven't had time to do much stuff due to work, although I plan on attempting a full A17 update for all variants in a week or two.

CE version might take a bit longer as I'll have to rework some values to fit in better from CR.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Morrigi

The energy gun seems rather underpowered. It doesn't seem to do a whole lot other then inflict a momentary and nearly useless stun. In my opinion it should temporarily put its target on the ground, and perhaps inflict minor (3-4) burn damage. As it stands, there's no real reason to use it instead of lethal weapons like the laser gun or combat shotgun.