Error while Loading a map

Started by mothbooty, January 14, 2017, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothbooty

Hey everyone, I was hoping I could get some assistance with figuring out which mod is causing problems for me. I have a somewhat large list but have been trying to poke around the output logs and monitor the debug log while playing and haven't quite pinpointed what happened. The most I know is that one of my pawns is set to unconscious after hauling a centipede and starts spewing a ton of debug errors, while also corrupting my save. I'm going to include links to both savegame files and the github output log post. I'd highly appreciate any sort of assistance anyone can provide, as I'd really like to get back to playing.

Output Log

Save Files

skullywag

1. whatever defines Plants_GMO_Cultivated_Farm.xml as "---" comments multiple times inside a def, this is not allowed.
2. Whatever is messing with animal bodies is doing it wrong and causing errors with "coverage", there is math involved in using correct values for this, the modders will need to be made aware of this.
3. "Couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes." is a known issue with A16s research tree system, gotta wait for Tynan to give us a working research system for mods.
4. LessArbitrarySurgery detour is failing, might wanna post the error log in that thread. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29098.30 Basically I think steam auto update has boned you here.
5. All the "Faction Nealussia Free Confederacy has null relation with Nealussia Free Confederacy. Returning dummy relation." errors are from step away from the medicine and is known by the modder. Shouldnt cause any issues however.
6. The main issue, all the "Exception while recalculating DruggedRibThought thought state for pawn Lady", unfortunatley its the one thing that I have NO clue whats causing it. But seeing as its about medical stuff its more than likely the detour failing above.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

onerous1

Quote from: skullywag on January 18, 2017, 05:44:02 AM
1. whatever defines Plants_GMO_Cultivated_Farm.xml as "---" comments multiple times inside a def, this is not allowed.

I've been using <!-- insert comment  --> in order to note personal changes I've made to individual lines in mods. Is that not allowed?

skullywag

Not more than once inside a def no. The xml parser treats them as duplicate nodes.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Facepunch

Off of memory, Drugged Rib is EPOE's doing, could be a conflict.