Your satanist propaganda.

Started by JyCS, January 15, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JyCS

Hello,

On almost all game, we can see this satanist propaganda. On your game, this is the "luciferium" or the "devilstrand", and I not tryed to read your stupid scenario...

We know satanists are on top of this unfair society, we know you torture childrens. We know you infiltrate religions by sabbataïsm and frankism to torture child, make terrorism, and accuse religious. We know you are the freemasons, the politicals, banksters, poisoners of air, food, medecine.

Don't you crumble under shame, shabby ?

Ildac

Oh god, that's rich.

1/10 for getting me to respond.

WereCat88

I am The Primal Mammelon

JyCS

No it's poisoned by propaganda. Don't make me post videos where childs explain how satanists tortured them...

Ramsis

Neat. Please continue JyCS, I'm bored and could use a lesson on the satanic rituals we're performing through the game.

Really weird with you having over 100 hours played, but I like a challenge!
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

JyCS

And I will use a lesson of Justice on your sub-soul.

Ildac

See, real Satanists only preach common sense and self-empowerment.  You'd know that if you did any actual research instead of just classifying anything non-Christian as "satanist".

Ramsis

1/15/2017

Where were you when a wild Frenchman decided to scream that RimWorld was full of Satanic goodness but didn't take the time to notice we actually have 3 Satanism mods for the game itself and 1 literal Eldritch Horror mod that is so popular it's had articles written about it. But hey, Luci and Devilstrand, holy crap stop the presses.

Jecrell cries at night because of you.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Goldenpotatoes

Thank you for this eye-opening realization of the satanic presence in this game. I'll make sure to prioritize butchering anyone seen wearing or using such items to add to my hat collection.

loc978

I love how he brings up jewish messsiah movements from the 18th century in a post accusing video game content of "satanist propaganda". This is adorable.
Also child torture? Terrorism? Somebody's looking out when they should be looking in.

skullywag

for the love of lucifer.....who forgot to close the demongate?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Grishnerf

Quote from: Ildac on January 15, 2017, 04:18:21 PM
See, real Satanists only preach common sense and self-empowerment.  You'd know that if you did any actual research instead of just classifying anything non-Christian as "satanist".

the lore of rimworld centers around humans as only intelligent lifeform in the universe, thats very satanic!!
/tinfoilhat
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

Calahan

Quote from: skullywag on January 15, 2017, 04:56:58 PM
for the love of lucifer.....who forgot to close the demongate?
Sorry, my bad.

I did try closing the door properly, but one of the doors had clearly been put on upside down, which prevented them from forming a tight seal. So I'll accept some of the blame, but no way is this one all on me.

carbon

Thirite

Speaking of Luciferium, which way is it pronounced:
Lucifer-ium
or
Luci-feer-ium?