Your satanist propaganda.

Started by JyCS, January 15, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carbon

I think Tynan says it closer to the latter, which is also my preferred choice as well.

Calahan

Quote from: carbon on January 15, 2017, 07:01:43 PM
I thought demongates got patched out in A16.
It was supposed to get fixed, but it turned out that a practical joker had just swapped the handles for Muffalo instead.

Quote from: Thirite on January 15, 2017, 07:34:09 PM
Speaking of Luciferium, which way is it pronounced:
Lucifer-ium
or
Luci-feer-ium?
It's pronounced...

I-love-Satan-and-all-his-little-wizards

pktongrimworld

I thought Rimworld worships Loki? if the randomness is an indication.

shaw357

When all of the Rimworld community took the b8

skullywag

Dont bring up the door thing, im still not over it.....:(
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Listen1

HA, the door thing. Never laughed so hard.

But if OP is feeling this way, I might suggest a mod to make things less diabolical. Here it is https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26078.0

Cimm0

OP's colony did not have any medicine.

Especially the kind used to treat mental health problems.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: JyCS on January 15, 2017, 03:50:29 PM
Hello,

On almost all game, we can see this satanist propaganda. On your game, this is the "luciferium" or the "devilstrand", and I not tryed to read your stupid scenario...

We know satanists are on top of this unfair society, we know you torture childrens. We know you infiltrate religions by sabbataïsm and frankism to torture child, make terrorism, and accuse religious. We know you are the freemasons, the politicals, banksters, poisoners of air, food, medecine.

Don't you crumble under shame, shabby ?

are you for real with this bullshit?

cultist

Did anyone stop to consider that with 100+ hours played and almost no posts this is most likely a hijacked forum account?
His posts are just trolly gibberish.

milon

Either that or else you were the one who installed the demon door upside down. Which would make this all your fault. :P

(Lots of people play the game and aren't active on the forums. No hijack required. Also, I'm not certain that Ramsis wasn't being sarcastic about the 100hrs thing. The account was only registered a couple days ago.)

cultist

Quote from: milon on January 22, 2017, 07:44:56 AM
Either that or else you were the one who installed the demon door upside down. Which would make this all your fault. :P

Hey, I followed the instructions. Not my fault that Belphegor the Gluttonous refuses to even enter this plane of existence unless the can do it upside-down. Something about it being good for his hernia or something.

Jimyoda

Further proof...

(as of today anyway)
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

PotatoeTater

Quote from: A Friend on January 22, 2017, 06:06:32 AM

Oh hey, you found my favorite thing to watch late at night wink wink
Life is Strange

Kegereneku

For a time I was lobbying for the ability to create "religious idol" sculpture, use them to make "cult room", and have faction of religious devout preaching peace (so we can sacrifice them for the Void gods, eat them and make bed out of human leather)
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !