[MOD] (Alpha 4F) Auto-Rescue, Auto-Capture (v 1.01 - Updated June 5th)

Started by Justin C, June 04, 2014, 07:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JKTD1919

Should change the name to 4f, because it makes it look as though it no longer works in 4f. I can understand the ones that just say 4, but if you're going to include a letter, make sure it's the latest that works. Just mho.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

Justin C

Sorry, I made this when 4E was the most current version and I haven't been active here much over the last few weeks.

Architect

Quote from: Justin C on June 25, 2014, 02:19:08 PM
Sorry, I made this when 4E was the most current version and I haven't been active here much over the last few weeks.

Do what I do and just leave it at 4 XD I lose track of what version RimWorld is all the time. I accidentally made BP+ for alpha 4 a little while back when it was still in alpha 3 because I was testing the dev builds at the same time, and got confused.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

CodedArms

I haven't checked yet, but assuming from the file size, there isn't a config menu or option?

Would it be possible to add in a small config menu which allows you to change the radius to whatever you like for whichever part of the rescue/capture you want?