[A17] No Death Randomness, Fitness

Started by mazacik, November 24, 2016, 11:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Questops

Will this still work in B18 if I change the version number?

I consider it essential for population cap increase mods and realism.

asquirrel

Will you be updating this mod for a18?  I hope so.  Not getting.many good guys from the pirate guild and this mod gives me a chance to bend raiders to my will

tmo97

B18? I'm gonna download this and try to change the version number in the hope it will work. I came here as soon as I had rescued a space refugee, who got into a mental state, wandered outside and got manhuntered by a squirrel in 1 hit.

No RNG for me please, it pisses me off.

You don't suddenly get killed by a squirrel in 1 hit. I can't imagine how you would physically, instantly die from a squirrel.

If anyone's reading this, please advise anyone in this thread on how to do this themselves, or update the mod for B18, or make a new one. Please?  :-\

Harry_Dicks

With our collective wishing might, we can summon... uhh, hopefully someone to the rescue!

tmo97

^-- Thanks.

I tried and unless a version mismatch disables the mod without telling me somehow, it works.
It doesn't give any error aside from saying the version number is empty, so it should be working.
I believe it works and I'm trusting it. It stays checked, which is another reason I should believe it works.

Harry_Dicks

kixiye

Bumping for a less body positive rim.

kixiye

Is there an updated Fitness mod available?